PDA

View Full Version : Backorder Problems

RandalB
10-30-2003, 12:26 AM
Hi all,
I wish to apologize to several people here. They have ordered 2 specific products from me and there has been a several week delay on them. With the recent death of my uncle and the chaos that resulted, I have not kept on my suppliers like I should have. As a result people have not gotten timely notification of the backorder.

So those who are waiting on the:

Hanna Instruments HI 98129 Combo meters (Still on backorder for at least 2 weeks)

Aquatec TLC 900 level controllers (Some shipped to me today and some will ship on Friday)

I apologise for the delay and the lack of proper notification.

I understand if you want a refund and will be happy to send you your money back including paypal fees

If you wish to wait, I will take care of you with additional goodies when your order ships.

Please contact me with what you want to do.

Regards,
RandalB

RichieE
10-30-2003, 12:41 PM
The longer you delay my order the more I add to it ;D. I can wait. Rich

Harriett
10-30-2003, 02:25 PM
Randal,
I'm really sorry about your uncle. My thoughts are with you; this sounds like a really tough time.
Best regards,
Harriett

Brian-pdx
10-30-2003, 03:42 PM
You take care of your family first. Thanks for the general posting, it reminds me that I need to place an order as well. I'll e-mail for a combo meter as soon as I figure out Paypal.

gillyweed
11-01-2003, 02:20 PM
Randal,

We went to pick up the BW this morning but we just didn't realize that you have a loss in the family. Please accept our condolence here. :-[

To the people who order things from Randal,

Randal is a very good man to do business with. Don't worry! He'll fix up your order once he get the family thing down. I always have positive exp when I come to Randal for aquarium needs. ;)

gw

Debo
11-02-2003, 10:32 AM
Randal, Sorry to hear of your loss! Take care of family first. You are rare form of business guy! Take Care!
DebO

Haywire
11-02-2003, 02:56 PM
My condolences,

Should I wait for you to get items in stock or should I place my order for the combo meter?

Does paypal really charge fees?

RandalB
11-03-2003, 01:33 AM
Thanks for the wishes all,

It was more of a relief than anything else. He was a terminal emphasema/heart disease patient and in bad shape for several months. What's causing most of the turmoil is how his rotten kids are fighting over the estate. IMO, one of the most disgusting things in the world.

Excuse my digression, Back to business,
I'll be on Hanna again tomorrow AM to see how long the wait is going to be and I'm expecting the TLC's midweek.

Yes Paypal does charge fees, but they are to accept money not send it. The Fees are 3.75% for credit card transactions. I wouldn't deduct that on a refund.

RandalB

scotz
11-03-2003, 04:31 PM
Randal - Sorry to hear about your Uncle. I was wondering why I had not gotten a reply on my IM to you.

When you get a chance could you IM me back in regards to my IM message.

Thanks

Scott

RandalB
11-08-2003, 03:48 AM
Scott,
You got IM.

The Level Controllers are in and have been shipped.

Still waiting on the 98129's though.

RandalB

wsoxman
11-09-2003, 02:47 PM
Hey Randle,
Sorry to here about your uncle.
I just joined SimplyDiscus.
Is this site mainly for Chicago Area people?
It looks just like DAAS?

Jack J
Hinsdale

keith_cny
11-09-2003, 03:17 PM
Randal,
Sorry to hear about your loss. Hope things get back to normal soon for you.

For anyone that Randal was addressing in the email....please be patient!.... My first (and only order so far but definitely not last) was one of the best purchases I've made. I wish I had gotten the Ph meter a long time ago. Hang in there and I'm sure you all be very happy with the final results.

Keith

RandalB
11-14-2003, 03:01 PM
OK all, The end (of the wait!) is near. I just got off the phone with my Hanna rep. He tells me that the 98129's shipped on the 12th to me. So They should be in beginning of next week and I will ship them immediately on recept.

Sorry again for the delay,
RandalB

ronrca
11-14-2003, 03:08 PM
Thanks for letting us know! I appreciate it! ;)

Take care Randal!

RandalB
11-19-2003, 09:31 PM
OK all,
The 98129's and Controllers have been shipped, so no backorders right now.

I have 2x 98129's left and it will be at least 3 weeks before I get more.

RandalB

ronrca
11-20-2003, 11:34 AM
:thumbsup: