PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Jeff!

goldengatediscus
11-09-2003, 01:16 AM
I just want to say thank you to Jeff for taking all those pics of discus fish, farms, breeders, Aquarama, etc, and sharing it all with us. It takes time to edit and post those pics, and we all appreciate it.

Thank you also SLY, Rod, and anyone else that shared Aquarama pics and experiences with us here.
Brigitte

April
11-09-2003, 01:38 AM
I agree completely with Bridgette. thank you guys all very much. we appreciate your time and efforts and the fish etc seen through your eyes!! and the info....so we can all learn.
all the pics are fantastic.

Pat_in_NC
11-09-2003, 10:25 AM
I completely agree with Bridgette and April. Thanks so much for all the great pics and info.
You made us all feel like we were there with you. Also I apprecriated seeing pics and hearing your comments/impressions/amazement from breeders you were not importing from. Your a class act all the way Jeff!

Pat

Jeff
11-10-2003, 12:20 AM
Thank you guys so much.... :-*

henryD
11-10-2003, 11:39 AM
Awesome job Jeff. I have not been on weekend and can into some great pics. You have to tell us about the setup. I saw a post where Ryan mention lighting from the top. Please elaborate so we can all take such good pictures.

Henry the eager photo student....

lkleung007
11-10-2003, 12:28 PM
Thanks for the great pics and the time and effort involved...so that all of us can enjoy!! ;)

It sure sounds like a great trip.

Regards, Lester