PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Time!

Abercrombie6202
11-10-2003, 10:03 AM
Well it's after Halloween, so that means it's time for Christmas even though Thanksgiving isn't here yet....lol, Well i'm listening to Christmas music on my radio....
Chestnuts roasting on an open fire....
Jingle bells, jingle bells...
Grandma got ran over by a reindeer...:antlers:
Deck the halls with...
Frosty The snow man...

Well i'm just wondering what is at the top of everyone's christmas this year?!?!?! :)

I'll go first!! I'm looking forward to some discus/money too buy some discus, but i'm hoping Santa will get me a cellphone, the Slider V5 *MTV edition, from Virgin Mobile!!!!! :santa:

YOUR TURN!!

Discus_KC
11-10-2003, 12:05 PM
Being there to watch the kids Christmas morning !!!!!!!!!

That's all !!!!!!!!

susankay1
11-10-2003, 01:38 PM
We are hoping to make the downpayment on our little farm, 10 acres, small house, huge pole barn, 2 count em, 2 stocked, landscaped ponds and fruit trees. Other than that, spending time with family and friends, just like every year. Merry Christmas to all!!!!! :santa:

mench
11-15-2003, 06:52 PM
Well I think we pretty much got everything we want all ready,our grandson is a treat to be around,our younger daughter found out she is going to have a baby,new paint on the street rod,new engine in the chevelle,all the work on the garage and outside of the house done...and now I have lots and lots of discus to grow out.
Life is good !!!!!

Mench

fcdiscus
11-15-2003, 10:39 PM
Another NE Discus meeting before I go to the mid west! Hint Al. hint. Frank ;)

April
11-16-2003, 12:33 AM
:santa:you guys are way ahead of yourself!!!
come on now..we shouldnt even be discussing this yet till a week before xmas!! well other than jack. he has a right to! and his wish is not asking for alot!! you better be there jack....wont be long now right???
how cool is that! are you packing up yet????

11-16-2003, 08:38 AM
:santa: M Y C H R I S T M A S W I S H :santa:

The perfect health and strength of my children! Being near them and having their perfect smiles shine every day and night. Being able to provide a nice big home with lots of foods they like and having their favorite animals in their arms. This is my personal Christmas Wish.

:santa: **Angie** : santa:

jules
11-16-2003, 09:33 AM
Ditto

38 days and counting :antlers:

trusty
11-23-2003, 08:08 PM
some real nice discus from hans and jeff got everything else that all i need

Murphy
11-23-2003, 11:33 PM
Spending time with my family,friends and new Discus