PDA

View Full Version : i want everyone involved hehe

boydiscus
11-11-2003, 06:59 AM
Well everyone, im just bored and have asked so many questions and getting good replies especially from carol , thank you carol without you i wouldn't of able to start my discus adventure 2 months ago.

Just wanna ask anything excited lately happen to anyone? New Discus, New Spawn, Visit some places or just wana post ur lovely discus!

Cheers

Carol_Roberts
11-11-2003, 01:04 PM
You're welcome ;D

aloha_discus
11-11-2003, 01:36 PM
Aloha boydiscus, I have to share. I recently purchased some adult discus from a breeder here in Nebraska. I bought one 8" red turq that I believe is a throw back. He has brown stiations rather than the red. I also got two 6" malboro golds that are extremely clean, two 5"+ red pearl pidgeons with a third on the way, two 6" blue ss, two 6" red royal blues, two 6"+ solid cobalt blues, and some 3 to 4" red ss. He has sold all of his discus to pursue fancy goldfish. ??? I will get pics posted as soon as Matt a simply member gets here to take them. He also purchased 8 discus from this same breeder I believe he spent a little over $200 for them and they are adults also. I know he will post pics of them when he gets a chance.

Aloha for now boydiscus and good thread.

Mahalo, Ike ;D