PDA

View Full Version : I've got Discus...again...finally.

Mike_T
11-11-2003, 10:01 AM
hey guys. i've got some more discus. purchased some very nice cobalt/BD cross from a local breeder. i'll get pictures as soon as i can. i no longer have digicam(not that i could use it anyway), but i think i'm getting one for christmas. they're 3"+. they destroyed some bloodworms a couple hours after acclimation. ahhh, that's much better. now i have an african rift tank, a discus tank, and two SW tanks.

-mike t

aloha_discus
11-11-2003, 01:39 PM
Aloha Mike, COGRATULATIONS. Where did you get them from and where are you located? I live in Nebraska and just purchased a few adult discus myself. I cant wait to see pics.

Mahalo, Ike ;D

11-11-2003, 01:55 PM
Mike_T

It's about time ya know ??? I don't know how you could have been Discusless for so long :o

I hope ya get the camera for x-mas, I wanna see pics ;D

Carol_Roberts
11-11-2003, 01:57 PM
It's hard to kick the habit ;) Glad to see you back

brewmaster15
11-11-2003, 02:36 PM
I was wondering when it would happen Mike! Good to have you back... not that you ever left!!!

Congrats my friend!!! :)

-al

April
11-12-2003, 02:06 AM
glad your back and sounds like you got some nice healthy discus. congrats. cant wait for piccys.
you just cant stay away for long...can you? not sure i could ever live discus free!!

korbi_doc
11-12-2003, 03:23 PM
:bounce2: :bounce2: Was that a big sigh of relief we all just heard?? Congrats & enjoy the new spectacle!! Look forward to seeing those pics with that new camera, haha, Dottie ;D

Mike_T
11-13-2003, 09:55 AM
hey...it's good to be back. already let the hose slip out of the tank while filling. just like old times :'(. if this place gets any bigger you're gonna need a second discus site. geez. enough mods to fill a baseball roster, and all necessary. just awesome.
i'm getting a new site ready that is dedicated to clownfish & anemones, much like this one, so i'll be around the old PC a lot more. which reminds me, if anyone here has some experience with any species of clownfish, and is interested in being a moderator, get me here: mike@justclownfish.com

the GCAS fall auction is this saturday. It's being held at the greater cincinnati international airport. more and more discus everytime i go. if you live relatively close, you can get details here (http://www.gcas.org).

i'm itchin' to see some fry pics...any good threads on those i've missed?

take care!

-mike t 8)