PDA

View Full Version : Where to get

Debo
11-14-2003, 03:56 PM
Does anyone know where I can get driftwood with the plants already attached?
DebO

ronrca
11-14-2003, 04:06 PM
Well, some of your local lfs may have some depending on how good they are with plants! Also check any local fish clubs out, join their mailing list and ask! Im not sure about online places though. Some may but be careful from who you order as you may not get what you ordered or you may never get the order! There reliable online stores and may be some of our members have may some good experiences which they could post! ;)

Or diy using thread or something to keep the plants attached! ;D

Wahter
11-15-2003, 06:54 AM
The few times I've seen shops which sell plants already attached to wood, they sell these at a price slightly on the higher side ~$20.00+. Sometimes it's just plants tied onto wood (ie. the plants haven't "grown" onto the wood yet).

Like ronrca said, you can always 'do it yourself' - this would let you have the maximum flexibility (choose your own wood and plant).

By the way, last year I sold a piece of bolbitis which had been growing on a rock for over 3 years at a local aquarium club auction, it went for a measley $5.00! :(

ChloroPhil
11-16-2003, 09:35 PM
Walter,

Good to see you back here! I'd thought you'd fallen off the face of the earth. You missed an awesome conference this year..:(

willy
11-19-2003, 08:48 AM
deBO,
I've seen some @ floridadriftwood.com, maybe you can look there, I believe they even have pictures of the actual pieces for sale...