PDA

View Full Version : Hello

ReefKeeper
11-16-2003, 03:43 PM
Hi
I am new to the board and wanted to pop in and say Hi and see if there is anyone from Colorado around here?

Doug

April
11-16-2003, 04:03 PM
hello reefkeeper and welcome!! i believe there are a few from colorado. and if you go down lower to hobbyist discus locator section there are people who post their areas .
:wave: how many discus do you have etc? love to hear more. are you just new to discus? i take it youve kept reef tanks ?

ReefKeeper
11-16-2003, 11:32 PM
Thanks April
Right now No Discus sorry to say :-[ and I just got rid of my 300 gal reef tank so Im starting over and looking hard at a good sized planted Discus tank and thinking wild's only:) and I have kept Discus and raised a few spawns here and there (well ok I was up two 20 tanks) but got tired of BB tanks massave water changes ect and wanted something pretty to look at so overkill it was and the 300 reef was born LOL
but it got to the point I could just walk in the room and toss my paycheck at it and leave ::)
So I will be reading alot here on planted tanks and hope I can come up with something to sit and stare at for hr's on end:)