PDA

View Full Version : Saturday night. welcome home party for Discus_KC on chat!!!

April
11-27-2003, 12:25 AM
ok....at 6:00 pm pst on saturday night........there will be a welcome home party for Jack on chat!! so.....anytime after that come on into chat and say hi to Jack!!
if its too crowded........well im sure we will all be there for a few hours.
B.Y.O.D. bring your own discus !!! dress code..casual.. or if you have a hawaiin shirt or a simply discus shirt go ahead and don it!! but we will need to be told.....your wearing it or we just wont know that you dressed specially for jACKS PARTY!!! :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :drummer: :drummer: :drummer: :drummer: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :gossip: :gossip: :gossip: :gossip: :gossip: :gossip: :gossip: :gossip: :gossip: :gossip: :gossip: :gossip: :gossip: :gossip: :gossip:

Jeff
11-27-2003, 12:26 AM
I'll be there!!!! ;D

yippy
11-27-2003, 12:27 AM
Im getting a bottle of tequila and sit in my cocktail dress and sip and type.

Kerry ;D

11-27-2003, 12:27 AM
:thumbsup:

Ardan
11-27-2003, 12:34 AM
Im getting a bottle of tequila and sit in my cocktail dress and sip and type.

LMAO! ;D

SOunds like one heck of a party! :P

April
11-27-2003, 12:55 AM
ok i think its gonna be a hat party. wear a hat!!!
:bandana: :antlers: :cowboy: :elvis: :hat: :jester: :mickey: :santa: :gorgeous: :angel:
you will be booted by mars if no hat!!!! :lurk:

yippy
11-27-2003, 05:24 AM
OK - Well Jeff gave me an idea - ill be wearing a sombrero as well - drinking tequila - the good one with the worm in it as its a very special occasion - and eating tacos.

Kerry :)

Rod
11-27-2003, 06:04 AM
Try and keep me away ;D

yippy
11-27-2003, 06:28 AM
Rod, i think thats midday here - hope you can make it - you can wear a golf hat - lol

Kerry :D

korbi_doc
11-27-2003, 10:43 AM
:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

I'll be there with my champagne in hand!! & Korbi at my side!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Dottie 8)

yippy
11-27-2003, 06:48 PM
Waaaa, i just remembered, Saturday night is Sunday here - I have to go out for lunch. :'(

Well Ill be gone for about 3 hours so I can come to the party when I get home if anyones still there - even if I am a bit "primed" from lunch.

Us Aussies seem to have a habit of making the drink bill more than the food bill.

Kerry

April
11-28-2003, 02:53 AM
ok Kerry.......now whats more important then? lunch in rl or an online virtual party with jack???
well dont come back sloshed...easy on that drink tab then.

yippy
11-28-2003, 03:27 AM
Well if im sloshed - i have heaps of metro and furan 2 for the morning after. I will be at the party - in my sombrero with my tequila - even if i am a bit late.

Maybe i should just wear my 'Jacks Party" outfit to lunch and then i wont have to change when i get home and save time. ???

Kerry Corona :D

Mr. Limpet
11-29-2003, 03:37 PM
A little help here.
When I go to chat, a screen comes up, but nothing else happens, I can't type in or anything. When I click on rules or help I get an error window about scripts or something. I did try chat once several months ago and it worked. Any hints. Paul.

ping
11-29-2003, 04:08 PM
Hi Paul,

I just sent you PM, can you please check and reply it asap ?
I will go through with you through PM. Hope that i can help you :)
I will be waiting for your reply :)

Regards,
Ronny

Discus_KC
11-30-2003, 11:05 AM
I had a great time and what a crowd of All stars !!!!

It was a great welcome home gift !!!!!

Jack

Discusgeo
11-30-2003, 01:49 PM
Sorry everyone I tried to get on and the program could never log on. IT just sat there like it was tryiing too but nothing happened for me.

April
11-30-2003, 02:01 PM
george you need to private message Ping. he fixed mine. i didnt have java applet installed in my computer and my friends didnt either on her new one with xp. i installed it and now it works great.
can you see the banners on simply? once i installed it i had banners and i can change my internet font size etc also.
did you get the message that came up that said do you want to run java applet? yes or no? i didnt till i installed that. now alls fine. i just got the blank screen with guest and got the window that said play sound etc but nowhere to type etc.

korbi_doc
11-30-2003, 02:39 PM
::) ::) ::) George, do as April says; I had the same problem & installing the java applets or (whatever) fixed mine too, so there is a way. Go for it, Dottie ;D

ping
11-30-2003, 02:45 PM
Hi George,

Here is the Java VM link.
http://www.java.com/en/download/windows_automatic.jsp.
If it is still not working. Please let me know. :)

HTH,
Ronny

Ardan
11-30-2003, 03:36 PM
Sorry , I was late getting to the party, I tried getting in to chat, but I couldn't.
I thought it was full and I was too late ;D
I got on this morning no problem, but the party was over. :o

Anyway now I installed that java vm, maybe that will help next time. thanks for the link, Ronny! 8)

Don_Lee
11-30-2003, 05:24 PM
Damn, I need to check in here more often....WELCOME HOME JACK! I am so glad that you are home safe.
Thank you for your service to our country. :thumbsup:

Don ;D

Discusgeo
11-30-2003, 06:54 PM
It connected this afternoon for me and I haven't done anything different to my computer. Just took about 2-3 minutes to log on.
George

April
11-30-2003, 08:36 PM
well perhaps too many were trying to get on? no idea.
well....jack will be on chat other nights also..so drop in everyone who missed him. right jack?? hes not going anywhere now!! hes all ours!!
cept he does have to report back to base..for a bit.
if hes not on..he's madly filling tanks with water!!! or dusting!!! theres lots of dust.accumulated in the tanks!!

Discusgeo
11-30-2003, 09:27 PM
One thing I did notice that the program doesn't ever show that anyone is in the chat room. I now when I visit DAAH it tells me who talking.
Anyone have any idea why this doesn't work here?

Mr. Limpet
12-01-2003, 12:53 AM
Hi people, i finally got connected to chat just a second ago. I had to do it through netscape, which my daughter just downloaded. I guess my SBC Browser and Internet Explorer do not support the JAVA scripts, because I could not even download them from those browsers. So, if you are still having problems, you might try the Netscape route, buit I'm sure one of the computer whizzes around here can help get other browsers going. Paul.

ping
12-01-2003, 01:20 AM
Hi Paul,

You might have been setup the security too high in the Internet Explorer and that is why it rejects all the comming JAVA scripts. :) It will be the same problem to Netscape if you setup the security at higher stage. It will reject the java scripts too. Keep that Netscape for chatting then ;)

Hi George,

Coz we dont have it here ;D ;D ... I hope that we will have the same thing soon :) It will be more fun ;)

Regards,
Ronny

12-02-2003, 12:53 PM
Glad to know you're back home here (safe and warm), Jack (Discus_KC)!!

**Angie**

Discus_KC
12-02-2003, 05:30 PM
There will be many more chats so drop in from time to time !!!!

I'm back to stay !!! Thanks for the welcome back Chat !!!!! Now you can't get rid of me ! ;D ;D ;D

Jack

April
12-02-2003, 09:19 PM
we have no intentions of getting rid of you Jack!!! your back where you belong. with all your bros etc from other mothers!!!
most nights theres people chatting away on chat so drop in and pull up a chair......and say hi.