View Full Version : Discus Yearbook

Discusgeo
12-02-2003, 07:27 AM
I just recovered quite a few books called Breeding Discus Yearbook from the Mom and Pop book store closing down in my area. These books are new but do require some tender loving care when reading them as I found them in a corner for I don't know how long. This book has the complete story of how to Breed Discus Naturally. It has the Exclusive First time interview and step by step how to by the famous Jack Wattley on Artifically Hatching the Eggs and Raising the young without the parents. Also in the book German breeder Bernd Degen tells you how the German Breeders breed their Discus. The book also covers the outfitting the Discus Aquarium for the home to the Large Breeding Facility. It has a section on Advanced Breeding Techniques, Nutrition, Rearing your Discus, The Asian Scene, and last by not least that great article by Jack Wattley. If you have been having problems raising Discus and always wanted to know how the best such as Jack Wattley breed their Discus here's the book for you. Jack Wattley have raised thousands of Discus this way and now so can you. The total cost of shipping of this book is included in the price of $25.00 within the U.S.A Anyone can send payment to through Paypal to discusgeo2@netscape.net
and I will get the book out to you
Anyone wishing to pick up this book in the Phoenix, Arizona area is more than welcome too.
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2002-1/7658/MAVOJ-VXDQD-Discus%20yearbook.jpg

brewmaster15
12-02-2003, 01:42 PM
That book is excellent!!! Anyone interested in Artificial breeding of Discus should get this book from George. Its well worth the money. This is the book I used as reference when I learned how to artificially raise them. Theres some really nice macro photos of developing fry in the book as well.

hth,
Al

Discusgeo
12-02-2003, 07:15 PM
Thank you for the comments Al. One reason I put the statement it needs tender loving care is the high gloss photos in these books tend to stick the pages togethere. So you need to slowly peel them apart. They don't rip or nothing on the one book I was reading but you need to open it carefully. After that it was just fine.
George