PDA

View Full Version : Females pair .... I can't belive it .... any suggestions

EIHAB83
12-10-2003, 09:49 AM
Hello all, do you remmber the pair I told you about last time *Male eats the eggs as soon as they are laid* today I discoverd that he is a she (female) ... today he laid the eggs and the other female ate it .... now I have two females as a pair, not sure what to do ...... one of them is 5" and the other is 6" .... I will put one of them in my pair making tank so she might pair in there and the other one (6") I will get her a proven male from a trusted breeder ...... I need your advice in something:
the female is Special Turk. what would be a nice strain to mate her with, to get nice fries waiting for your advice
many thanks ;)
EIHAB

GulfCoastDiscus
12-10-2003, 10:05 AM
Congrats. Now all you need is a macho male. Being a turq, I wouldn't pair her with any PB types. Unless you want to see PB with lots of peppering.

Dan

EIHAB83
12-10-2003, 10:11 AM
Thank you Dan ;)
EIHAB

EIHAB83
12-10-2003, 10:12 AM
Sorry guys ... I didn't notice that I posted this topic in this section .... may be it's not the right section for it .... sorry about that ::) ::) ::)
EIHAB

ronrca
12-10-2003, 11:52 AM
LOL! No big deal!

Congrats and good luck! ;)

snakeskin9
12-13-2003, 12:13 AM
hey EIHAB
put the female in with a male and they will pair up. breed the truq with a ocean green, bd or any snakeskin they will turn out pretty good.

thanx jarryd