Ryan
12-14-2003, 12:52 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/12/14/sprj.irq.main/index.html

brewmaster15
12-14-2003, 12:54 PM
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

DISCUS USA
12-14-2003, 01:49 PM
Now the U S GOVERNMENT should mutalate his body but in a way that he will live a long miseable life chained up suffering for as long as he can possibly live and it wouldn t hurt to do the same to remaining family and relatives.:))

Divantie
12-14-2003, 02:25 PM
I hate to Hector's relatives or family!! ;D

yippy
12-14-2003, 04:35 PM
Yeah good one!

I was watching a movie on cable last night (our last night Oz time) and they interrupted the movie for an hour with all the details.

Mustve been an omen - my red devil went berserk just as it came on and attacked the female :o So hes a bachelor again. The female is ok, had to put the divider in - going back to shop tomorrow.

Good news on Saddam

Kerry

Tad
12-14-2003, 04:48 PM
Isnt it weird that the current pictures of Saddam look alot like Charles Manson ???

Tad

Rod
12-14-2003, 05:12 PM
wooohooo, the dictators days of murder are over. :) :)

12-14-2003, 06:15 PM
All Politic's aside.

A GREAT DAY FOR THE WORLD.

lol Tad ,
not to offend anyone but it reminded me of that guy (celebertie) who drove drunk and the photo they made of him. Dang can't remember his name.

oodi
12-14-2003, 06:31 PM
Hey Ronald,

You must be thinking of Nick Nolte or Glenn Campbell (Glenn being the most recent).

As for the Charles Manson comparison... there really isn't much difference in their mindsets either, is there???

Judi
:)

12-14-2003, 08:11 PM
Right thats the name Judi :)
Nick Nolte

Yea the mindset is just about the same lol.
Stalin and Adolf had some of that gen pool also.

Ronald

korbi_doc
12-14-2003, 10:22 PM
:spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: I'm disappointed they left him alive!! There is not enough of anything terrible in this world that can be done to that evil being to make up for anything he has done! So, maybe they should put him in a space naked, & let some of us women who feel as I do, & are as vindictive as I am, loose with him & any weapons we choose, for 1 hour!! That would be far less costly than what we are gonna pay now for not even a shred of justice!!!! JMO, Dottie :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

korbi_doc
12-14-2003, 10:32 PM
:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: Never mind a group!! I could do it myself & I'll bring my own tools!! & then I'd lay in wait for the other S$$-OF-A-B!&$% & do it all over again!!!!!!! & I certainly would consider that other even more a necessary elimination & more important than this evil S@B!!!!!!!!! & yes I'm angry 'bout this cuz a lotta kids have died because of this kind of evil that needs to be ousted from this world!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, been chewing over this all day today, hope I didn't offend anyone but I do mean every word!! Dottie :'( :'(

chinoz
12-14-2003, 10:48 PM
One ******* down, one more to go - Bin Laden

oodi
12-14-2003, 10:56 PM
OH MY VIRGIN EARS!!! ;D or is it EYES ???

Dottie... I'm right there with ya!!!

Judi
:)

jeep
12-14-2003, 11:26 PM
In a way, I think it's a good thing he was taken alive... This way, they can keep a video on him 24/7 and show everyone exactly what a coward he really is ;)

Then, let the Iraqi people pass sentence on him :) :smash:

Brian

RandalB
12-14-2003, 11:44 PM
Dottie,
How do you really feel? Don't hold anything back now...

RandalB

korbi_doc
12-15-2003, 12:27 AM
:D :D :D :D

Ryan
12-15-2003, 12:46 AM
Personally I thought it was a smart move to capture him alive. The Iraqi people (and some Americans and Europeans, too) were suspicious when the US released pictures and video of Saddam's two dead sons. It's hard to look at a corpse and say, "That's them." I think the video footage was a good way to convince everyone that he had truly been tracked down and captured.

To be honest, my hopes are that if he's handed over to the Iraqi government, he is tried for his crimes and put to death. I do not usually promote things like the death penalty (though I'm not against it), but in this case I think he was a tyrant who terrorized his own people and the people of other nations for a long time, and he deserves what's coming to him.

Ryan

DISCUS USA
12-15-2003, 01:50 AM
Ryan death penalty is going easy on him,dont you think he wants to die at this point in his life.I wouldnt give him what he wants,what they should do is shot him on the first of every month in a part of body that wont kill him,after monthy bullet wound let DOCTOR fix him up and get him in shape to get shot again.Seriously i hope this terrorism crap slows down ,this should show his followers hes not god like but rather a human being that is going to be exposed for what his true piece of s!*t he is. PRAISE TO ALLAH WE HAVE SADDAM!

12-15-2003, 02:51 AM
Court marshall and sentenced to 1hrs. with Dottie.(just hope she can hold back a bit lol) ;D

On second thought I also am convinced it is good that they got him alive. Just don't make the mistake and drag it.

Has to be like Nuernberg.
Court and afterwards Death right away. (in most cases)

Ronald

yippy
12-15-2003, 04:47 AM
Im with Ronald on this one.

One hour with Dottie :flame:

Go Dottie!!!!

Kerry

12-15-2003, 06:16 AM
You said it right, Ryan! Let dem Iraqi's deal with punishing him.

LOL .. I also agree he looks more like the Helter Skelter of the 60's and 70's (Charles Manson). In comparison to Hitler, they both kind of share the same birthday (I believe) .. both are Taurus figures (de bull).

Dottie, please reserve some of your precious energy to do the daily w/c's!! We don't want you to have the paramedics over by ya to pick you up off the floor. LOL. Tomorrow, take $30.00 and go buy ya some nice feeeesh. Okay. ;D

Larry Grenier
12-15-2003, 01:26 PM
OK....... I'll jump-in.

What they should do is just throw him in an American jail wearing a pink tutu with the words "Hi, my names is Sadam Hussein and I want to be your bitc#"!

ronrca
12-15-2003, 04:04 PM
LOL! Larry! You probably dont need the pink suit! The problem is that there may be a lot of people wanting to go to jail..................if it means the same jail as saddam! ;)

Time to open some whoop a@#! :spank:
http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/ups/bounty_hunter_monkey/biggrin.gif
http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/violent/uzi.gif

One little hitch though! He is really him or one of his imposters? You never know what he would do. I would not be surprised if he ordered an imposter to get caught so he could get away! Im quite sure they can test for it though DNA I suppose but just curious! In any event, get all the saddams anyways!

MonkeeFish
12-16-2003, 02:11 AM
Can they really test for his DNA i mean do they even have a true DNA sample of him in the first place to test for???

But seriously now where do you guyz think they should traitor him???
Also i think being on TV like that is already a big punishment for him
A man's honor is what really matter wheather if he's evil or not
Like hilter he shoulda killed himself but he didn't alot of iraq is going to be
very angry with him.

Death would be the easiest way out but heck if we keep him alive and treat him and make him suffer than we are truly no different from him ???

Enough said from me

ronrca
12-16-2003, 11:36 AM
Can they really test for his DNA i mean do they even have a true DNA sample of him in the first place to test for???

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3217961/

Paulio
12-16-2003, 05:25 PM
In a way, I think it's a good thing he was taken alive... This way, they can keep a video on him 24/7 and show everyone exactly what a coward he really is ;)

Then, let the Iraqi people pass sentence on him :) :smash:

Brian

Exactly! Let the Iraqi's take care of him. If we put finger one to him half the world will say we are no better than his Regime. Or better still let him rot in a cage to a very old age.

Paul

12-16-2003, 08:32 PM
Brian (Jeep), you're right. Keep a surveillance on the critter 24-7 so we can see who is serving him foods, entering his cell and trying to murder him! I'm afraid that we need to protect this pig from others who may try to kill him and make it appear that it is the USA that murdered him! We as USA need to protect ourselves in such a messy situation in this case. WE apprehended him now WE have to protect him 100% (of course before the trial and during the trial). I don't think we should foot in the bill for a court trial (in the USA). No way. We need our $$$$ spent here.

One thing...It sure would be interesting if we find out more details about his dealings with those (so-called) allies of USA. We may find out something that we shouldn't.

jeep
12-16-2003, 09:18 PM
It sure would be interesting if we find out more details about his dealings with those (so-called) allies of USA. We may find out something that we shouldn't.

Never thought of that one. Good idea!

MonkeeFish
12-16-2003, 10:50 PM
We should have someone who got nothing to do with this whole thing to trial him. Pretend like it's a fair trial even thou we know he's gonna get the death sentence but you wanna make it look fair you know?

The iraqi will get revenge like i said alot of angry iraqi
Should get him off our hands A-SAP so whatever happens to
Him got nothing to do with us.

Wonder what we'll find out from Saddam ???

Steve_Warner
12-17-2003, 06:21 AM
Hi all,
IMO, I am very happy they took him alive. It shows that he is a coward and keeps him on a level to equate him with other humans........OK, not really as he is an animal......OK, lower than an animal ;D If he were to die fighting or kill himself, he would have attained martyr status in the sick minds of all the freaks who live on radical religious beliefs. Now they see him for what he truly is, just another person/punk-a$$, not a hero. He needs to rot in a prison for the rest of his life.....On public display in the center of Baghdad for ultimate humiliation and disgrace! Death would be a relief for him. Boy, it must have been nice going from a palace to a hole in the ground. ;)

Steve

jeep
12-17-2003, 09:59 AM
You know, it's very easy to wish for all these painful and humiliating things to happen to him. Deep inside, I feel the same. But what was this action all about (don't go into political idologies please)? In my mind, it was about the liberation of the Iraqi people.

To do all these terrible things to him would only bring us down to his level...

The way I see it, the best way to handle the situation is to interrogate him and when he gives up valuable information or turns in some of his leading generals, show the videos of his confessions. Prove to all those who back him that he is willing to turn anybody over to the authorities in order to protect is own miserable hide. Show them that his only motivation is, and always has been, self serving and self preservation. Who will follow him then? He already made the first step at displaying his cowardace by surrendering and offering to negotiate for his life, rather than go down in a blaze of glory to achieve martyrdom. Remember, he is not a religeous man and never did anything in the name of Alla. He is a tyrant in the same respect as Hitler, Stalin and Pol-Pot (sp?)...

If we truly want to form a free and independant Iraqi state, and since he committed most of these crimes against the people of Iraq, let the newly established Iraqi government try him and decide the ultimate punishment.

Now Bin-Ladin is a different story. When he is captured, and he will be captured, let's just turn him over to Dottie ;D

korbi_doc
12-17-2003, 11:16 AM
;D ;) ;) ;) ;D

Tad
12-17-2003, 07:15 PM
I think Saddam would rather be eating mulm filled AC300 sponges for the rest of his life than face Dottie ;D.

I agree,
Let the Iraqi's put Saddam to trial, as their first real test/challenge, to their new era without the meglomaniac!!!

Tad

MonkeeFish
12-18-2003, 01:28 AM
We will never get a free iraqi state only a more improved one if i am corrected these people gave up their lives because of what they believed not what they were told. One man goes down a million other will rise in his place. Capturing him and giving him the death sentence will not help create a free Iraqi state. when it is the people themselves that is doing this because of their beliefs and only freedom will preveal when this religious belief is tackled and abolish. NO OFFEND TO NE ONE

tgirl6868
12-18-2003, 09:12 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D why is it every time i use one of those smiles they dont show it shows like i did it my self like this ,,,^..^''' or like this ><))):>