PDA

View Full Version : Prime Water Conditioner!!!!

MonkeeFish
01-11-2004, 02:47 AM
I have a few questions about "Prime"

Well today i was doing a w/c and when i poured out the "Prime" i noticed that there was like lil brown stuff in it. So can anyone tell me what the brown stuff is???

Then i decided to give the bottle a lil shake and then open it up and noticed that the brown stuff is gone so are you suppose to give "Prime" a little shake before you use it??

On the bottle it does not state weather or not to shake the bottle before usage so can anyone tell me what is going on with my bottle of "Prime water conditioner"????

KARINA
01-11-2004, 11:22 AM
are you sure it comes from your water conditioner and not from your water in the age tank sometimes i have that too you should clean your tank more often then at least ones a week if that's the case here. I use the same water conditioner and i never saw it's always clear, white transparent.

M0oN
01-11-2004, 11:38 AM
I've never seen that happen with Prime. But I always shake mine fairly good before I use it...

Geodiscus
01-11-2004, 11:57 AM
Sulfur smell only, never no brown substance. :)

MonkeeFish
01-11-2004, 02:20 PM
Karina:i saw this when i took a peek into the bottle itself and then i shake and it off gas and give a lil ZzzzzZ and then it was gone

KARINA
01-21-2004, 09:20 PM
so maybe you have noticed something that no one notice it before ;)

David_Hui
01-22-2004, 03:59 AM
Hi,

I use the professional size with clear bottle and have never see the brown stuff. I have the same bottle over 6 months. May be you should buy a new bottle.

David

discuswannabe
01-22-2004, 05:41 PM
I have also noticed brown sediment in bottom of bottle but I kept on using it.