PDA

View Full Version : UPDATED PICS OF ROD'S GOLDEN PB'S

yippy
01-19-2004, 02:29 AM
Hi guys, just an updated pic of my golden pb;s I got from Rod. April and I named them Jack, Brew and Rod. ;D

Jacks the administrator in the tank, hes the biggest, doesnt look bigger in the pics but he is in person - well in fish ???

Rod sometimes gets on top of Brew at feed time trying to beat him to the food. Theyre great little fish, full of confidence and eat like horses. If anyone wants to know how old they are, you'll have to Rod!!! ;D

Kerry

ping
01-19-2004, 03:15 AM
Nice looking fishy. Round and clean. How big are they ?

Ronny :)

crazy4discus
01-19-2004, 03:25 AM
looks good

Discus_KC
01-19-2004, 10:02 AM
Kerry,

;D ;D ;D

I'm more the backup and Rod and Brew are the starters !!!!

Jack

April
01-19-2004, 02:22 PM
their lookin great Kerry. great bunch of guys i mean fish. lol. well they better live up to their name sakes. cant wait to see which one is the girl of the bunch. lol. maybe rod??hmmm maybe it will be rhonda.
i am good at the sexing game... i day brew for sure is a boy.
look.. thier golden now.. wonder why thier not as orange anymore?? different diet? i hear they hate tetrabits. lol

yippy
01-20-2004, 01:26 AM
??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Beats me Pril

Rod
01-20-2004, 03:59 PM
Thanks April...lol. I'm sure none of us are girls, never seen such a bunch of masculine looking guy fish, good looks and incredible personalities :P No girls there for sure ::) hahahaha

Well done Kerry, looks like you are giving the boys great care. Whats with the tetra bits though ??? They loved em when they were here....you've been spoiling them right?? LOL

yippy
01-20-2004, 06:41 PM
Well jacks my favourite - and i was only giving him the good stuff, but Brew started getting in on the act and now Rod gets on top off Brew to get at it. ;D

Kerry :)