PDA

View Full Version : Watch the ad that CBS refuses to air on Superbowl Sunday!

goldengatediscus
01-23-2004, 03:57 PM
During this year's Super Bowl, you'll see ads
sponsored by beer companies, tobacco companies, and
the Bush White House. But you won't see winning
MoveOn.Org ad because CBS refuses to air it.

Meanwhile, the White House is on the verge of signing
into law a deal which Senator John McCain (R-AZ) says
is custom-tailored for CBS and Fox, allowing the two
networks to grow much bigger. CBS lobbied hard for
this deal. MoveOn.org members across the country lobbied against it, and now the ad has been rejected while the White House ad will be played.

It looks an awful lot like CBS is playing politics with the right to free speech. And we, the people are so manipulated by the media.

Turn up the volume on your computer and watch the ad that CBS won't air at:
http://www.moveon.org/cbs/ad/

Brigitte

fcdiscus
01-23-2004, 10:57 PM
Looks like the same propaganda they used on Goldwater. A crock! Frank :-\

01-24-2004, 02:40 AM
Did the Hitler/Bush ad got dumped ????

Ronald

Nightowl
01-24-2004, 04:27 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmm....a bit of History, eh? Here's one for everyone: do a little research; find out where the George's grandfather's money was....

........Frank? you up on this? J.T.

DiscusDawg
01-29-2004, 01:22 AM
Welcome to the USA!! 1 Nation(all political affiliations) under God indivisible with liberty and justice for all!! It is up to us(all of us) to make sure we have a government that is looking out for us the citizens. All of us should be informed on all issues that affect our lives. WE should not have government that is looking out for itself( golden umbrella). I am glad for the tax breaks for it really helps when raising 3 children. As parents our biggest concern should be the welfare and EDUCATION of our children, the leaders of tomorrow!! Icannot understand how 1 BILLION Chinese people can have Health Coverage but for some reason some of the 280 MILLION Americans do not. Why do we have people living in boxes?? I am concerned for my and our safety!! Do not belive for one minute terrorists do not want to harm us. They do not like us even though they have never met us (STEREOTYPING)!!! I was in the Persian Gulf War and my brother is in BAGHDAD right now, with people strapping bombs to themselves and blowing up INNOCENT people. It is a dangerous world we live in and it is our responsibility to ensure that our leadership is looking out for us. I love you people and I have not met one of you!!! You share an interest of mine and I think it is great that we live in a place where we can enjoy this freedom!!

DiscusDawg ;)

DiscusDawg
01-29-2004, 01:28 AM
P.S. Everybody likes to talk about deficits and surpluses, but does not ever talk about all the money that is spent overseas!! Americans first, Defense, and then everything else. Other countries should actually try paying us the taxpayers back the money that our government has lent them. I am positive that we have some severely delinquint debt outside our borders. WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!