PDA

View Full Version : Bull Balls

02-01-2004, 02:54 PM
Touchy subject....... no pun intended :o

Tony and I were reading a thread that Cary posted on in the past day or so about "nut huggin" and it had us thinking about Bull Testicles :o

Has anyone ever heard of or know of any testing done on bull balls as far as protein goes??? If the heart is high in protein, we were thinking that maybe the balls would have as much if not more :idea2:

I'm guessing since I'm having a hard time finding beef heart in New Orleans it just may be a little tuffer for me to "scratch up" some bull balls :o

Tony made me do it ;D

Tony and Beth_S

btw........... it's cold here and we're gettin cabin feverhttp://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/_950/wink.gif

LEM504
02-01-2004, 03:16 PM
Please take a video camera to the meat market!
I want to see the reaction when you try this one!

I think it is time to go to town. You have been caged up too long, or got into some bad booze!
:o

Larry

RandalB
02-01-2004, 03:36 PM
You guys can't think of something better to do? :spank:

Jeeezzz. Go do some water changes or..... SOMETHING

RandalB

PS: I can't seem to find the post you're talking about...

slicksta
02-01-2004, 03:51 PM
I've been trying to convince women for years that they are a good source of protein and I'm doin them a favor by not telling them when..... :spit:

Mr. Limpet
02-01-2004, 04:13 PM
They have sliced ones down at the Mexican Market here. I would have a hard time chopping them up. Paul.

brewmaster15
02-01-2004, 09:39 PM
Oh brother... ::)::)

about the same as heart ..but high in sugar, :)

-al

BoxerDad
02-01-2004, 10:43 PM
You guys have too much time on your hands.

02-01-2004, 11:14 PM
Oh brother... ::)::)

about the same as heart ..but high in sugar, :)

-al

haaa..haaa....haaaa... ;D

Sugar has enough smack to cause this request from the one and only Beth & Tony. ;D Gee. .. it makes me wanna live in a cabin like those two! Cozy nights near the fireplace with a few cups of "sugar" and tanks galore filled with pretty discus and angels. Wow. That's cooool. **Angie**

heeeee......heeeee.... heeeee.... ;D

gary1218
02-02-2004, 08:02 AM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GARY

jim_shedden
02-02-2004, 08:55 AM
poor bulls :'(

jim

Rick_May
02-02-2004, 10:58 AM
DANG Tony and Beth!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the heck are you two doing?!?!?!?!?

Tristanyyz
02-02-2004, 02:42 PM
I once knew a guy who fed his dog dried bull penis. Aparently they hang them up, and stretch them with a weight, until they are about 4 foot in length. After dried, they cut them into single serving size portions.

The dog looks very healthy.
M

korbi_doc
02-02-2004, 03:26 PM
:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

I agree with everyone!! You have too much time on your hands...........MOUNTAIN OYSTERS!!! & from what I have seen, they are VERY tough, :smash: :smash:ppl chew on'm forever. & NO!! I did not try'm, not my cup of tea!!!!!! Give me the filet mignon & I'm happy. If you'd like to try canine testes just let me know, & how 'bout feline???????? I'll save you some, hahahahahahaha :funny: :funny: :funny:I think you better stick to lean turkey, oughta be able to find plenty of that! lol, Dottie