PDA

View Full Version : ***LOOK WHAT ARRIVED - FINALLY***

yippy
02-02-2004, 08:18 PM
Well Brew, I dont know how you sent this - mustve been via Zimbabwe or somewhere - just arrived this morning. ;D

Do I need to qt it? Well I have it on now as I type so Ive just popped a few metros and had a bath in melafix - one doesnt know where its been. ???

Anyway thankyou for the belated Xmas present, and Im REALLY Sorry for thinking it was in the same parcel as Jacks stick on fish in your "office" :o

Kerry

yippy
02-02-2004, 08:22 PM
Back shot :o

Hey, what happened at half time in your football? Ive asked at cichlids but everyones being tight lipped over there :-X Anything exciting?????

Kerry

Wahter
02-02-2004, 08:31 PM
Back shot :o

Hey, what happened at half time in your football? Ive asked at cichlids but everyones being tight lipped over there :-X Anything exciting?????

Kerry

Kerry, I missed it, but here's a link to the story: (kind of a long string of characters, so you might have to "copy" and "paste" parts to get it all in one line. I think I've got this formatted correctly though - so click and see! - literally!!! :o :o :o )
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=638&ncid=762&e=1&u=/nm/20040202/en_nm/media_jackson_dc

Did you get your sword plants yet?

Rick_May
02-02-2004, 08:34 PM
Kerry,
Well, Janet Jackson, sister of Michel Jackson flashed a breast for the world to see.....on live TV. They are claiming it was a costume malfunction (Yea Right). Justin Timberlake only needed two grabs to get it off……… luckly Janet was prepared for an ‘unforeseen’ undressing and but on a a sun-shaped "nipple shield…….What luck

yippy
02-02-2004, 08:43 PM
:o :o :o :o :o :o thanks guys, I couldve watched it but didnt realise it was on pay TV till it was over.

Walter, Im going to the shop later today, theyre getting fresh plants in. Ill keep you posted. ;D Thanks again for the all the plant info too :)

Kerry

April
02-02-2004, 09:06 PM
heh Kerry... we can look like twins now. lol. same shirts. cool. i say quarantine it.!!!

yippy
02-02-2004, 11:22 PM
OK Pril, Instead of having metro for lunch I popped a few Furan 2's and had nice long soak in the tub in Octazin?

How often do you reckon till its safe?

Kerry ???

April
02-03-2004, 03:45 AM
just make sure you do a wc daily..... all that matters. ::) ;D

brewmaster15
02-03-2004, 10:05 AM
Hi kerry!!!

Glad it got there! They must have sent via airballon. :)

-al

yippy
02-03-2004, 10:35 AM
Yeah Brew, but I think it may have run out of air on the way. I can't believe how long it took. I honestly did think it was in the same department as Jacks stick on fish. ;D

Thanks again Brew, better late than never. But you only told me a few days ago one had only arrived to someone else that you'd sent the same day as mine. Oh well, I love it, but this Octazin's giving me a rash :o

Kerry :)

Hey Pril ??? Whats an airballon :book: