PDA

View Full Version : NEW FISH ORDERED

GoodMike
02-11-2004, 10:16 AM
I DID IT!! I finally ordered the discus starter package from jeff. 7 Discus on their way!...well...they will be here sometime next week ive got to still work those details out with Jeff. So this will put me up to 9 discus, maybe i should order one more to make it 10...hmm...ill think about that one. IM SO EXCITED. Jeff is gonna call me today to figure out a date i want them (i want them asap...im so excited) I cant wait to have those beauties in my grow out tank! Thanks to everyone who told me to go this way, and thanks to Jeff for his help, what a great bunch of people you all are!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

RyanH
02-11-2004, 10:23 AM
Make sure you post some pics when you get them. :)

M0oN
02-11-2004, 10:33 AM
Congrats! Jeff has some top notch discus, I think you're going to be very impressed with what he mails to you and at that price how could you not!

Carol_Roberts
02-11-2004, 12:44 PM
:thumbsup:

Don_Lee
02-11-2004, 03:05 PM
You won't regret the purchase, that is for sure!! Make sure and post some pics when they come, we all like to see new discus! ;D

Don

DiscusR1
02-11-2004, 05:48 PM
Hey GoodMike,
I also ordered the starter package from jeff and have not been able to sit still waiting on them to arrive. I also ordered a snow white with this package. I am so excited also and will post pics of them when they come in!!!!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Can't Wait
Greg

Dazoc
02-11-2004, 06:03 PM
Seems to be a trend, I'm going to call Jeff this week and set up a delivery date. I am getting a total 12 I wish i had room for more and I would have a couple of his lep's in my order. He's been great putting up with all my calls and IM's. Can't wait to see what everybody else is getting.

Eli

tom.s
02-11-2004, 06:04 PM
;D

GoodMike
02-11-2004, 06:58 PM
IM VERY EXCITED. I will get these fish next saturday.....I CANT WAIT!!!!!!::twitch...twitch:: Im very glad everyone is telling me these are great fish, so far Jeff has been a great help to me! If i had more tank space i would have bought more fish with this, but im pushing it now...soo....ill wait. They will be going into my 40 gallon for grow out, (yes, barebottom) and then i will move some to my 44 gallon that has 2 other discus in it. Im hoping for a pair to develope.....if not...ill enjoy the beautiful fish anyways!

CARY_GLdiscus
02-12-2004, 12:43 AM
;)

GoodMike
02-12-2004, 12:54 AM
well we all seem to enjoy those smileys now dont we :D ;D

fcdiscus
02-12-2004, 02:39 AM
;D ;Dyes, we do! Frank ;D

GoodMike
02-14-2004, 12:15 AM
Alrighty, well most things are set here for the new discus...now im just trying not to die in anticipation... Everytime i look at pics of the pearl pigeons, i like them more and more.... i think later on, when i have money again, i will get myself another one of these somehow, (split an order with my lfs or somthing) but i really like the looks of them and kinda want three, but, dont have the money right now. Who else has pearl pigeons? if you do, i would love to see some pics, you can post them here or email them to me. Thegoodmike86@aol.com THANKS

GoodMike
02-14-2004, 09:22 PM
nobody has pearl pigeons?