PDA

View Full Version : Don't you just love............

gary1218
02-15-2004, 07:14 PM
setting up a BRAND NEW tank for the first time. Everything is so nice and clean and crystal clear :D

GARY

gary1218
02-15-2004, 07:16 PM
That is, everything is crystal clear but the pictures from that d*mn digital camera :(

GARY

MonkeeFish
02-15-2004, 08:01 PM
hmm how big is the tank????

jules
02-15-2004, 08:24 PM
Very Nice Discus and tank - trim on tank looks good.

gary1218
02-15-2004, 10:13 PM
It's a 65 gallon MonkeeFish. It's the biggest I could get to fit the stands I have :)

GARY

susankay1
02-15-2004, 10:46 PM
Looks great Gary. I love those sponges!!!

April
02-16-2004, 12:30 AM
cool Gary. heh..how was that swimming pool project you were playing with? with 4 million gallon filtration system?
still using it? which fish do you have in your new tank? new fish ? or just spread fish around. you and mench i have a hard time keeping up with your fish coming in..lol.
dont bring any styros to brews house if your going now...
you going on any road trips for new fish? or is that new fish from a recent road trip? can we have your road trip agenda for the year?
::) :o ;D 8) :P

gary1218
02-16-2004, 08:12 AM
Hey April,

The pool project worked GREAT............till the cold weather came. My idea for keeping the tanks warm out in my back garage just didn't work. But, while it was up and running it was "the nuts" :D I'm already looking forward to getting it back up and running as soon as the snow clears.

The discus in the tank are the BD x SS I got from Frank a little while back. Since I'm limited on space right now I haven't orderd any new discus for a while. Ron on the other hand is CONSTANTLY stocking his tanks :D

Are road trip agenda right now is Brew's in March, the ACA in July, and I'm hoping for an invite to your fellow Canadian's house Barb N. As soon as she finishes up her remdeling I hope to head up there to check out her Ocean Greens. AND, I may just have to bring a few stryos along just in case ;D You're more than welcome to join us on any of the trips.
GARY