PDA

View Full Version : It's a VERRRRRRRRRRY bad thing

gary1218
02-21-2004, 01:29 PM
A brand spanking new 65 gallon tank and no new discus to put in it :'( It borders on being criminal :( I just hope the "discus police" don't pay me a visit before I get some discus in the tank ;D

GARY

DarkDiscus
02-21-2004, 02:19 PM
Yeah, Gary, WHATEVER are you going to do??

::)

John

Mr. Limpet
02-22-2004, 12:33 AM
Gary,
Nice looking tank. It looks like a very tall 50 gallon tall. What are the dimensions? I have a real old, metal frame 50 gallon tall that is one of my favorite tanks. It is very "Stately" in my view, kind of the shape of the White House. OK now everyone knows I'm a little off. It currently has developed a leak after some painting and moving around, so I need to get my butt in gear and fix it. Maybe we could have a race to see who gets Discus in first? Nothing like a little extra motivation to get things going. Good Luck, Paul.

brewmaster15
02-22-2004, 12:45 AM
Gary,
You should be ashamed of yourself.....showing your bare tank on this site! :) C'mon man... put some fish in that tank..... this is just way too indecent as far as I am concerned! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(...

>>>>>>> ;D ;D ;D ;D

so whats going in it? hey I know..... Danny's Pearls Auction... would look sweet there... or maybe some spotted guys from Jeff... or some GLD specials Home growns.... Guess you could keep it empty until you came here... in 2 weeks...
:) Never know!!!! ALL THOSE DISCUS PEOPLE IN ONE PLACE ... ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE... ;) :) :) :)

-al

mench
02-22-2004, 01:19 AM
Now we ALL know that tank won't be empty for long.....The question is...who are ya getting the fish from?????

mench

yippy
02-22-2004, 06:55 AM
yes, i agree with Brew, its shameful putting a bare tank on here - lol

Id definitely call the Discus Police if I was you ;D Id even go so far as to call the Filtration and Heating Police too.

Kerry

gary1218
02-22-2004, 10:15 AM
Hey, if people can show their BARE BOTTOMS here I can show my COMPLETELY BARE set up ;D

Paul - the tank is a 65 gallon and measures 36"L x 18"D x 24"H. It's the biggest tank I could find for the 36" x 18" shelving unit it sits on.

Brew - I'm certainly looking forward to the trip to your place and the side trip to DWs. You never know what might end up in that tank. I hope who have some wild rams set aside for me :D

Mench - I may just keep that tank empty till your red SS babies grow up. Make sure I'm at the top of that list :D

GARY

April
02-22-2004, 10:56 AM
cant you at least add water Gary? and get it all bubbling around..and maybe put a plastic fish in there? heh maybe Brew will loan you one of his suction non-slip discus to stick on the sides!!

gary1218
02-22-2004, 01:53 PM
April - ;D

Actually April I'm hoping to get an invite to one of your fellow Canadians, Barb N. As soon as all her construction is done I hope to head up to see her and steal away with more than a few of her world famous Ocean Greens :D

GARY

yippy
02-22-2004, 04:40 PM
Ive got a few packs of those stick in fish left here, april, brew and jack have some, guess i could send some over - lol

You could have a whole colony stuck in there. ;D

Kerry