PDA

View Full Version : HELLO! Let me introduce myself

Sandy1975
02-21-2004, 09:08 PM
HI! My name is Sandy Giroux.

I am a new member to simply discus, although I have been looking over my husbands shoulder at the discussions and pictures for a while now. My husband is John Giroux and he has been "talking" to everyone for a while. I really enjoy discus and I would like to learn more, so here I am.

I look forward to learning more and talking to everyone.

Sandy :bounce2: :bounce:

Carol_Roberts
02-21-2004, 09:40 PM
Hi Sandy and Welcome to Simplydiscus :wave:

Do you have his and her tanks?

April
02-22-2004, 02:43 AM
Hi Sandy and welcome. :wave: thats great. we have a few husband and wife teams on simply and they do great with thier discus.:wave:
:thumbsup:

susankay1
02-22-2004, 03:14 AM
Hi Sandy! Bill and I are a discus team. Welcome, you will have tons of fun here, most of the discus people have great senses of humor and they are very knowledgable and generous with their help. And we all enjoy showing off our discus fishes....There is a big get together in Colorado you won't want to miss. Hope to see you there!!!! Susan and Bill

iceman_373
02-22-2004, 08:38 AM
welcome aboard!

Sandy1975
02-22-2004, 10:34 AM
Hi Sandy and Welcome to Simplydiscus :wave:

Do you have his and her tanks?

Well, actually, we do have two tanks, but one just has a goldfish in it. The other has discuss. John does most of the work on both tanks, but I am thinking about turning the goldfish tank into a discuss tank. ;D Then I guess they will be his and hers ;)

Sandy1975
02-22-2004, 10:41 AM
Hi Sandy! Bill and I are a discus team. Welcome, you will have tons of fun here, most of the discus people have great senses of humor and they are very knowledgable and generous with their help. And we all enjoy showing off our discus fishes....There is a big get together in Colorado you won't want to miss. Hope to see you there!!!! Susan and Bill

:D Fabulous! Thanks so much. Colorado,hu? Sounds like fun! I hear there is going to be a big thing here in Atlanta, Georgia as well. I hope to make that one. ;D

Sandy1975
02-22-2004, 10:43 AM
welcome aboard!

Thanks ;D

Sandy1975
02-22-2004, 10:45 AM
Hi Sandy and welcome. :wave: thats great. we have a few husband and wife teams on simply and they do great with thier discus.:wave:
:thumbsup:

Cool. Thanks!

Discus_KC
02-25-2004, 10:16 PM
Sandy,

Welcome !!! I need to get my loving partner to start posting as well !! I 'm glad to see you both enjoying the hobby !!

Jack

Ardan
02-26-2004, 08:59 PM
Welcome! :DOnce you get hooked on the hobby it never really goes away. Sometimes you take a break, but it seems to grow on a person. 8) ;D