PDA

View Full Version : Newly acquired Pairs

GulfCoastDiscus
02-21-2004, 10:46 PM
Hello All,
Just want to show my newly acquired proven pairs from Mike Heppner. One is a Fineline Snakeskin and the other is Red Dragon.

I recieved them on Thursday and one of the Snakeskin bag was punctured by the fins and barely had any water in it. The discus was barely alive and by saving grace it survived.

The Red Dragon pair started bowing to each other soon as I released them in the tank. I did the dump method no acclimating at all.

I hope to get some nice fry.

Dan

GulfCoastDiscus
02-21-2004, 10:49 PM
Red Dragon Pair. The female pecking on the pvc pipe.

Dan

RyanH
02-22-2004, 02:55 AM
Absolutely Gorgeous Dan! Drop me an IM when you get some fry out of that Snakeskin pair. I would love to take a few of their babies off of your hands. :)

GulfCoastDiscus
02-22-2004, 09:37 AM
Ryan,
I hope so. The male almost died in transit so they're still recuperating from the ordeal. Thanks

Dan

M0oN
02-22-2004, 12:20 PM
Man oh man, the more I see all of these snakeskin photographs being posted the more jealous I get, absolutely beautiful looking fish...I'll have to get my hands on a pair when I find some space.

dpt8
02-22-2004, 12:55 PM
danDman, I am jealous. Hopefully I'll get some big fineline blue snakeskins when I get this water thing under control. I was them advertised and WOW !! Hope you raise alot for us!! David T.

GulfCoastDiscus
02-22-2004, 01:48 PM
Hi David,
Once I get them to spawn. I'll be practicing how to ship. I'll keep you posted. Thanks

Dan

RyanH
02-22-2004, 02:00 PM
Dan,

Your more than welcome to get some practice shipping to my address! ;D ;D ;D Good luck! Keep us posted!

GulfCoastDiscus
02-22-2004, 03:59 PM
Ryan, You bet. Soon as I get some.

Dan

aloha_discus
02-22-2004, 04:46 PM
NO KA OI Braddah. I have a pair of SS like that. It helps that I got them from the same source. ;D I am waiting till my ribs are okay to restart my fishroom then I will be practicing shipping also. Keep us posted on their progress and from the looks of the pairs, you are going to be very busy. Look forward to hearing from you.

Aloha, Ike ;)

GulfCoastDiscus
02-22-2004, 05:31 PM
Aloha Braddah,
Glad to see you. How's your fishroom coming along? When will your ribs suppose to heal. I wish you well my friend.

I reinjured my back yesterday. Old injury from my military days. Not too bad. Can still change water. ;D ;D

Dan