PDA

View Full Version : THANKS !! To my mentors!

dpt8
03-03-2004, 07:20 PM
A GREAT BIG THANKS to Carol and HenryD. I e-mail these people all the time and they have been helping me and giving me so much encouragement. Carol has been answering my e-mails for the last few MONTHS and HenryD is coaching me on dealing with my water. They never give up on me.Thanks so much to them and all that help us.

bikhu
03-03-2004, 07:54 PM
David,
I am so glad that you decided to join SImply. I knew that you would fing it ever so helpful. Of course I do miss getting your e-mails as to the progress of your fish but I knew that Henry would be a great resource. As for Carol... St. Carol I should say.... She is the Queen of Simply Discus! People like these have kept me in this hobby when I thought I would cut my losses and sell everything. Now my biggest complaint about the hobby is that I don't have enough room for this insatiable craving for more , bigger , more beautiful fish... Oh I can't stand .. someone get Cary on the phone for me right now!!!!!
Ooops... did I say that out loud?
Again David... I am glad you are here. I look forward to meeting you in person this Saturday at the NED meeting,
Peace,
peter

Carol_Roberts
03-03-2004, 08:28 PM
Hi David :wave:
I'm glad you've got your water figured out ;D

April
03-03-2004, 11:05 PM
Nice to see people benefit from Simplydiscus. and nice to see such patient people helping others.
Henry and Carol are both great people. :thumbsup:
welcome to Simply :wave:

Lauren
03-04-2004, 12:18 AM
Henry is pretty darn cool, I havent had a chance to really really talk to anyone else yet except people who attend the TAS forum II also

henryD
03-04-2004, 11:58 AM
:P :P 8)

DarkDiscus
03-04-2004, 12:02 PM
You sure picked some good mentors!

:thumbsup:

John