PDA

View Full Version : Cary does it again again and again..

DISCUS USA
03-10-2004, 05:05 PM
Last week the order XPOTATO and i placed with Cary got here in a well packed box..all went smooth..my fish were labeled individually and Kenny s (XPOTATO) fish got here in tack,,no leaks at all..was very pleased with the quality of fish Cary sent me although i believe Cary would never send out less than par fish to anybody..most people say not to feed newly shipped discus until 24 hours after arrival but 5 minutes after they were in tank i threw some bloodworms and the new fish tore those worms up..My camera is not working well now but trust me they DA BOMB!!and then some..hopefully Kenny (XPOTATO) has camera to share what he got from Cary..Also people try getting group orders to save on shipping,it works out well the more people ya get involved in order..Cheers.

03-11-2004, 10:32 AM
That Cary "NEVER" Ceases to Amaze me ..... He's alway's going to have a place in my :heart2:

Ok Kenny......... share some pics with us ??? Pleaseeeeee ;D

Beth

dannop
03-11-2004, 10:50 AM
Cary is living proof that the professional breeding and selling of discus can be done right and here in America! Although I have never ordered any fish from him to date I have never heard anything but good stuff about him and the quality of the fish he sells. He also provides lots of good advice on these boards as well-total commitment to the hobbyist customer-even if not his own! We are lucky to have him in this hobby and he is well on his way to being one of the legends in the hobby!!!

03-11-2004, 11:04 AM
I have never heard anything but good stuff about him and the quality of the fish he sells
I'm guessing "ONLY" one thing comes to mind when you here something bad about Cary :o ....

ummmmm.....errrrrrrr...... Cary CAN NOT count..... I sure hope he doesn't start letting lil Jack, Aaron or that new Cary Jr. that hasn't yet arrived start counting for him :funny:

We are lucky to have him in this hobby
I couldn't agree more ;)

he is well on his way to being one of the legends in the hobby!!!
ummmmmm...... I'm thinking he already is :o

Beth