PDA

View Full Version : Few More Of Cary And Goldens

yippy
03-10-2004, 06:00 PM
Just got a few more snaps of Mr & Mrs Cary if some of the pics look a bit hazy its because Ive added a soft bubble wall :)

Cary loves our Aussie water ;)

Kerry

yippy
03-10-2004, 06:01 PM
anothery :)

yippy
03-10-2004, 06:05 PM
One of my bettas in that last one - as i said - bubble wall now - so some are hazy. ;D

yippy
03-10-2004, 06:18 PM
Thats Brew - my golden PB - in that shot with them from Rod ;D

yippy
03-10-2004, 06:27 PM
Ive moved Jack and Rod into the big planted community tank - theyre around 4 inches - look like dwarfs compared to Pidge - hes just a massive lumphead - but hes a nice natured fish - he helps Jack mod the tank - they break up arguments. ::)

yippy
03-10-2004, 06:35 PM
Oh, youve gotta see this - one of my new crowntails I got from Rod has made the most massive bubble nest - gotta get him a nice female - his names Jeff. :D

Oops, had the wrong betta - lol

This is jeff !!!!!

yippy
03-10-2004, 06:39 PM
Ive had some bettas in my time - got heaps now - but Ive never seen a better nest - lol. :D

yippy
03-10-2004, 06:43 PM
This is Rod, Jack and Pidge again ::)

yippy
03-10-2004, 06:46 PM
Ive added a few Congo tetras in there - geez theyre pretty fish.

This is Jack on his own.

Thats it!!!!

Kerry ;)

yippy
03-10-2004, 06:51 PM
See the pic called Commune? That brown based with the turquoise round HIS eyes is Pril :D :D :D :D

Pril told me he was a girl - so Prils a transvestite :o lol

Rod came and probed about in the tank and said Pril was a male and now I know for sure as Pril has paired off with my super red turq and is the male.!!!!!!

Kerry

Rod
03-12-2004, 04:40 AM
Looking good kerry, cary sure have brightened up under your care. Those golden pb are growing out very nicely, good work.

yippy
03-12-2004, 07:10 AM
Thanks Rod, hes looking sooooooo much better now. hes a "ripper'.

AND I cannot believe your home grown fish, those alencers I just picked up are swimmming about like they own the place - just had a nice feed of discus mix and worms - what do you do to your home bred fish??? The goldens were the same.

Ill post some pics of the alencers in aussie tomorrow. ;D

Thanks again, I love them, and I love your shop, beautiful!!! Brian loved that other betta you conned me into - he HAS got the best fins on a betta splenden ive seen in a long while. We've named him Harpo. ::)

heres my dining room table, theyve all had their worms, dont think theyve ever seen a worm before - lol - they loved them.

Kerry ;D