04-10-2004, 12:30 PM
Happy Birthday Fry Girl Angie

paulmat
04-10-2004, 01:17 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGIE,,,,,,,,HAVE A GREAT DAY

Paul

korbi_doc
04-10-2004, 01:32 PM
:bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGIE Dottie ;D

ping
04-10-2004, 01:37 PM
Hi Angie,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)
Have a great day !!!
and dont forget to get some more :fish::fish::fish::fish::fish:

Ronny

yippy
04-10-2004, 05:25 PM
**HAPPRY BIRTHDAY ANGIE**

I already told you Happy Birthday last night - lol

Did you get the kids to do the w/c for you??????

have a good day !!!!

Kerry ;D

jules
04-10-2004, 06:10 PM
Have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY Angie
:bounce: :jester: :bounce: :jester: :bounce: :jester: :bounce: :jester: :bounce: :jester: :bounce: :jester: :bounce:

Have a well deserved wonderful day!! :-*

limige
04-10-2004, 07:55 PM
happy brthday, birthday girl!!!!!

ok now, bend over...how many birthday spankings do we give???? ;D

hope your having a great day!

04-14-2004, 04:07 PM
Hi Folks!!!

:bounce: :sun: :bounce2: :sun: :bounce: sun: :bounce2: :sun:
I thank you all for the greetings!!! I had a problem with my parent's PC. Some critter or critters manipulated the BIOS (computer operating functions) on the PC. So if you don't hear from me it's because the PC went down again. I'm testing and streamlining the options to see what the original settings were.

But, I did have a good birthday. We went to see the Passion and Johnson's Family Vacation. Great movies in the history of cinematography. We enjoyed it to the fullest.

Hey, Kerry, I would have to down a few bottles of champagne in order for me to allow those kids to change water. ;D I can't be conscious knowing that they are doing the water changes. LOL

Limige.... can we swap for uhm... 18 tanks of 75 gallons and 20 Wild Discus, instead of having 38 spankies? I turn real red after two spankies. ;D

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter and / or Passover. Glad all went quiet here in the USA and in Oz and especially in Europe.

Best regards,

**Angie**

P.S. Kerry, you got my favorite plants (trees) from Hawaii and India... The Plumeria Frangipani!!! :o :o :o
They're GORGEOUS!! I'm trying to root some right now but we had an awful winter. Hoping for a warmer spring and hot summer to sprout. They smell great. As well as my Hawaiian Wedding Flowers (Tuberose).

That's it... I'm moving to Oz!!! Seems like my favorite species, plants and people are there! :thumbsup: Cool.

RyanH
04-14-2004, 05:07 PM
Besides your computer whoa's it sounds like your having a pretty good day. I'm glad to hear it! Happy Birthday Angie!! :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Discus_KC
04-14-2004, 05:18 PM
Happy Birthday Angie !!!!!!!!

Just keep the celebration going !!!!!!!!!

Jack

yippy
04-14-2004, 06:38 PM
yeah Angie, come to Oz - we can be hippies and live the back to nature lifestyle here ;D

Kerry_Gonna Be A Hippie :)