PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Lance

Jeff
04-11-2004, 03:01 AM
Happy Birthday Lance. ;)

Lance_Krueger
04-12-2004, 07:51 PM
Thanks Jeff,
One of only three times in my life my birthday fell on Easter Sunday. Great times were had with the family and the new baby.
All the best,
Lance Krueger

SSrowr
04-12-2004, 07:59 PM
Are you under 28, more than 21?

Just wondering if my hunch is correct; could be totaly off-base...

Just satisfying my curiosity,
~Seth~

Happy Birthday, btw!!! lol

Lance_Krueger
04-12-2004, 08:02 PM
I'm 35 years old, as of yesterday. Though I act younger than 21... at times! ;)
Lance_Krueger

Goldfish_in_a_bowl
04-12-2004, 09:02 PM
OH.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANCE... I thought this was one of the other April Birthday posts...
and congratulations on your new baby!aren't you the one that had the really awsome name for a little girl? If so.... I love her name! ;D
I tease my boys I named them something they could learn to spell and write really easy! Like "TY" how hard is that! LOL Just kidden with them tho, not that I do that.... ;)

Best wishes
Karen :gorgeous:

Lance_Krueger
04-13-2004, 03:05 PM
Hi Karen,
Thanks for your birthday wishes for me, and congratulations on the new baby. Yes, I think you've got the right baby. Our little angel turned four weeks old yesterday, and is named Lorien Abigail. Our other daughters are Elizabeth Rose (age 5), and Caroline Alysse (age 2 1/2). We've always thought the names for children are really important, so we've always tried to name our children beautiful, meaningful names. It's really weird living in a family of girls, when I was raised up in a family of boys. But girls sure know how to treat their daddy right. My wife keeps telling me I'll be the king from here on. ;D
Lance Krueger
P.S. I have a special place in my heart for red heads, as my mom is a red head! ;)
LK

Wahter
04-13-2004, 04:14 PM
I'm 35 years old, as of yesterday. Though I act younger than 21... at times! ;)
Lance_Krueger

Happy bday!

35 isn't so old; now when you get into the 40's and still looking for "Miss Right" and the "right job" and to live in the "right place", then you start feeling old (but everyone says I look like I'm in my 20's)!

Goldfish_in_a_bowl
04-14-2004, 01:09 AM
35 isn't so old; now when you get into the 40's and still looking for "Miss Right" and the "right job" and to live in the "right place", then you start feeling old (but everyone says I look like I'm in my 20's)!

Wahter... that is the first huge ROTFL for my day! even if it wasn't meant to make anyone laugh.. OH never mind :-[
I LMAO when I read that... I think it was just when You went on to.... and..... the Right place to live........ Still Rolling! :funny:

Lance,
I dont know... I have all boys and one girl that should be mine and when she is talking to me...I just sit there with this look on my face like.... :inquisitive: :inquisitive:
Got the Boy thing down really good.. course I was the girl in the sand box with the little army guys blowing up land mines and the OTHER color army guys with fire crackers! :-\ Never had a Barbie, and if I did she would have been in Camo Hunting somewhere with GI Joe! Ken.. what a BIFFY LOSER he was! LMAO
Okay where was I? Oh yah.... :-[
BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL NAMES!
I read the thread when she was born and was Very touched! Bet they will be HUGE fans of their Daddy! ;) And "KING" can't get no better than that! ;D

and Thank you so much for the Red head compliment.. I got all emotional ( No.. I am not kidding..Just me I supose :-[) I really Hope My boys say that someday! :)
course I am sure they were thinking that when I was a "REDHEAD" to the guy working at Taco time being a jerk tonight :o LOL Would have had to be there. ;) Long day!

Take care and THANKS again.

Lance_Krueger
04-15-2004, 03:25 PM
Wahter,
You are hilarious. I've got the first two nailed down, but the last one, I'm still working on. I live at the bottom tip of Texas, but for my job as a deer photographer for the national hunting/fishing magazines, editors don't want photos of little Texas deer surrounded by cactus and mesquite trees (aka scrub brush)! So I've got to get to the Midwest, but we keep having babies, which keep us from moving. But one day, I'll get all three things you listed taken care of. Thanks for the Bday congrats! ;)

Karen,
Yep, I think my little girls are all going to be little Tom Boys. My oldest has a pair of rattling antlers and a grunt call on one of the posts of her canopy bed. She and her sister "have" to rattle in my wife and I after I give them their bath and read their night-night book to them. Then after I pray with them, kiss them goodnight, and give them their vitamin and water, they each have to have a hunting story for them to be able to go to sleep. One time I didn't include them actually shooting an animal, and they didn't like that one bit! They always want to shoot a "big buck" or "big turkey."
Regarding redheads, my mom gave up everything to give me everything she had, which included her love, time, interest, hugs & kisses, and least important of all, things. So in return, I give her the same, now that I'm an adult. Give your kids this now, and they'll give back to you in return... someday! I promise! ;D
All the best,
Lance Krueger

Goldfish_in_a_bowl
04-16-2004, 01:12 PM
Lance,
Yep... I know what you mean.. sometimes people ( MY MOM!! ::) LOL) tell me I give too much up or of me for my boys..(not possible in my mind) they have always been.... always will be the reason I "LIVE" and the Love of my life! I tell them every breath I take, I take one for them!

Okay now.. here is the plan!... and this is the ONLY way!
SEND ME THE GIRLS!! ;D ;D ;D
Then... If you can manage to stay away from Your wife! :P :funny:
Move to Nevada and I will show you HUGE BIG BUCKS to take pictures of! I happen to have access to the Most wanted, Most in demand guide and scout here. I can even get you a "Free pass!" course it won't end up being free for me! sure I will be Mowing the lawn for him, Stuck on Trash duty and Gourmet dinner duty for a year as Payment! >:( but hey.. Your worth it! ;D
My boys got to put in for tags for their first year! One way or another I am coming home with that Bull I have been watching for Two years! Oh yah... he's comin home to my wall! ;D
(Give you exclusive rights to the Pics in the big write up in the Hunters mags! ROTLMAO)
Send me the Airline times when I can go get the Girls from the airport!

Take care
and yes.. my plan is to keep this Thread going so I won't have to wake up early next year to wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ;)

Lance_Krueger
04-18-2004, 06:55 PM
Karen,
You're hilarious!! ;D Yeah, my wife would kill me. Some days I think she'd let me ship 'em off. You know how that goes....
Heck yeah, I'd love to hook up with your guide buddy. Always looking for great places to photograph and hunt. Hope you and your boys fill your tags on the trophies you've been waiting on.
See ya next year, just before April 11. ;)
Lance Krueger