PDA

View Full Version : Mike Heppner

chinoz
04-19-2004, 04:00 PM
In respect of this forum's policy, I wont go into details about my shipment with Mike. PM me if you want to know how my order with Mike went.

Fishin dude
04-19-2004, 04:34 PM
???

04-21-2004, 01:20 AM
TnT,

Go ahead and please carefully explain. I'd like to hear of your experience. This is a forum of open discussions. Not held in China, either.

Ryan
04-21-2004, 06:54 PM
Angie,

TnT is trying to stay within the policy of the board. If you read the policy you will understand that certain topics of conversation are asked to be kept private via IM or email. I appreciate TnT for keeping this post within board guidelines. If you would like an explanation of his experience, it would probably be best to send him an IM or email.

Ryan

kzoocritter
04-22-2004, 01:25 PM
I also have had a bad experience with Hepners Discus that still has not been fully resolved. PM me if you want the details.

04-22-2004, 10:52 PM
Angie,

TnT is trying to stay within the policy of the board. If you read the policy you will understand that certain topics of conversation are asked to be kept private via IM or email. I appreciate TnT for keeping this post within board guidelines. If you would like an explanation of his experience, it would probably be best to send him an IM or email.

Ryan

Sorry Ryan, I didn't mean to overstep the forum's policy. It's just that I sometimes think it is best to air out so that way all parties can resolve issues here and the members of simply will be able to see the potential of resolution. **Angie**