PDA

View Full Version : My Not-so-Bright discus

Rick_May
05-07-2004, 06:17 PM
here he is, my not-so-bright discus, just couldnt stay away from the python.....even after he earned this hickie. just kept on trying to eat anything that was getting sucked up. the most amazing thing is its not acting any diffrent after geting branded, tought little bugger.

Dkarc@Aol.com
05-07-2004, 08:57 PM
I've had that happen to me a few times before. I would just add a little salt to help with any type of stress.

-Ryan

Carol_Roberts
05-07-2004, 10:53 PM
What type of discus are those, Rick?

Rick_May
05-11-2004, 09:35 AM
Hi Carol,
They are Snow Flakes X RSG

Goldfish_in_a_bowl
05-11-2004, 12:04 PM
Thats a CLASSIC Rick ;D
I have had a few Discus that have made Water changes very Difficult! Always wanting to play! >:(
Ya know........ You could corner the market back home with those... call them Angel Discus :angel:
Just tell the potential buyers that is their HALO!? ;) ;) ;) LOL

Hope all is well with you.
Take care
Karen :gorgeous:

Carol_Roberts
05-11-2004, 06:01 PM
I thought they looked like RSG xFlakes . . . Mine don't have red eyes like yours . . .

Rick_May
05-12-2004, 09:41 AM
Neither did mine until this last month, they are still young (8 months) so I'm still expecting the colors to dark and patterns to become more defined but I think what ever pattern they are going to get we can see most of it now. they are about 4" nose to base of tail, some a little smaller some a little bigger. I got a total of 16 fish from Cary last October @ 1" (which is what I like to get)

Here's a few more photos of the same fish
http://forum.simplydiscus.com//index.php?board=11;action=display;threadid=16923;s tart=15