PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Florida

LG
05-19-2004, 09:53 AM
Hi there

Any discus for viewing in Florida? May be there in Dec this year for a month holiday.......anyone....

LG

bryalk1
05-19-2004, 04:11 PM
hi,
theres lots of us down here and its a large area.there are some of us roger and myself as well as others in the orlando area. in miami yogi, alberto whattleys etc. need to give more specifics.
take care
bryant

LG
05-24-2004, 12:16 PM
Hi there

I will be in Miami most of the time. Might be doing light travelling within Florida or just out of Florida.

Perhaps it is a good idea to visit those in Miami. Can anyone provide any full contacts?

Thanks inadvance!

Dkarc@Aol.com
05-24-2004, 12:36 PM
If your in Miami, you might as well and stop in and see Jack Wattley's hatchery. www.wattleydiscus.com for directions.

-Ryan

bryalk1
05-26-2004, 12:39 AM
i agree first stop whattleys. also see if you can visit alberto at aquatentics a sponser of the site whos has killer fish.
goodluck
bryant

susankay1
05-26-2004, 01:46 AM
http://www.clearwaterdiscus.com/
Brian has some beautiful Blue Diamonds.

Dkarc@Aol.com
05-26-2004, 02:54 PM
Brian is hard to get ahold of as he owns a full time bakery and that takes up most of his time. We had to go down on a Sunday afternoon.

-Ryan

susankay1
05-26-2004, 05:46 PM
If I remember right, the bagel shop closes early in the afternoon. I called when I was in Tampa visiting and he saw me after closing the bagel shop for the day. I really felt it was worth the effort to see his fish. :)

roger
06-13-2004, 08:41 AM
I guess its time I piped in on this thread :)

Brain down in Clearwater usually leaves the bagel shop around 2:30 every day. Sometimes its just easier to arrange a meeting with him on weekends than during the week.

Ill be in town most of the month of december, I take a week off and fligh to Texas around Christmas time to spend time with the folks.

Peace,
Roger