PDA

View Full Version : NEW DISCUS FOOD

cichlidfan
05-30-2004, 06:49 AM
There is a new granulated dry food called BREEDERS PREMIUM being manufactured in Malaysia.
Here is the URL for the product: www.breederspremium.com ;D

Mattzilla
05-30-2004, 07:37 AM
HEY CICHLIDFAN, ARE YOU PLANNING ON GETTING SOME SENT TO YOU?? oops shouting....
if so let me know cause i would be interested in trying it, and combined shipping to australia would be cheaper

cheers
matt

05-30-2004, 08:20 AM
Hi All,

I'm always experiencing on the best foods for fish. I never heard of this product. But when I went on the website, it seems they have not finish making their links (to attain more info.)

A good varied diet for fish is extremely important. And this one seems too good to behold (with all those added nutrients).

Please keep us informed once you get hold of the product and feed your fish. I'd like to hear of your experiences.

Best of luck,
**Angie**

Liz_Streithorst
05-30-2004, 08:42 AM
I generally pass on anything with "secret ingredients" ::)

I found this one while I was surfing around last night. Wouldn't mind being aboe to get a hold of some of it!
www.new-ports.com/food-2.htm

Liz

jules
05-30-2004, 08:56 AM
Hi gals - I've been feeding zooplankton(Daphnia) frozen cubes and it seems to be bringing the blue out in all my fish. Not many seem to feed it on the board; I posted in the food section and didn't get much response.

April
05-30-2004, 11:41 AM
let us all know how it goes..id be cautious..if its anything like another company that has hormones added.and advertises colour enhancing...as one post brew had up..they can list hormones with another name that doesnt make it sound like it has them.
this one doesnt even have the ingredients listed. just secret ingredients.

chinoz
05-30-2004, 03:06 PM
:)

Rod
05-30-2004, 04:59 PM
Sounds good Alan, but i think i'll let everyone else try it for a couple of years first and see what happens.