PDA

View Full Version : DDD SS Pair for Sale

OEG
06-07-2004, 11:08 PM
This is a very nice pair of blue SS that i have had for about 1yr or so, they are about 1.5yrs old and have laid many times in my community tank and i just never got around to setting them up properly to spawn successfully, the male is fertile for i have seen babies before but get eaten soon after. This pair is very nice with the male being about 7.5inches and the female about 6.5, Lance Krueger was just here at my home this weekend picking up a bounch of fish and he can tell you more about the pair. I am asking 400dollars for this pair.

Lance_Krueger
06-09-2004, 10:47 AM
Please feel free to contact me about this pair. I'll tell you right now, that this is an absolutely beautiful pair. I really wish it were mine. ;) The female has a real nice full body pattern, and is real big for a female. The male is a monster! :o Looked more like 8" to me, but maybe because he seems taller than long. I bet, Oscar, if you measured him from top to bottom he'd be eight inches. They are a very striking couple, and should make a great pair for somebody. Please feel free to IM me, or email at Lance@LanceKrueger.com, or call at 956-519-2846 if you want my opinion on them.
Lance Krueger