PDA

View Full Version : Cary "GLD" the "MAN"

Benis
07-31-2004, 12:14 AM
Hello All :D

Three ½ years and I’m finally going to get back into the Discus hobby ;D. I placed my order with Cary today and my family and I are exited… :bounce:exited ….exited :bounce2: :bounce:.

I’m so glad I joined this Forum because of all the abundance of information available :thumbsup:. The members care so much about each other and always looking forward to reach out and help :love:. Well, my new comers should make their grand entrance to my place this coming Monday or Tuesday.

Cary is so laid back and cool, I felt like a kid again talking to Santa Claus about what I wanted for Christmas :santa:. Thanks a lot Bro, you are the “MAN” 8). And a big Thank you, to all of you with the feed backs ;D. Special Thanks goes out to Howie & Jason for keeping me in mind :D.

I’m happy and just wanted to share my Joy with you all. I hope this was the right place for me to post this ???.

Thanks a Million……..

oodi
07-31-2004, 12:17 AM
Congrats, Benis...

I'm sure you'll be very pleased with the fish you get from Cary! Make sure you post pics!!

Judi
:)

PS: Welcome back to Discus!

Don_Lee
07-31-2004, 12:22 AM
Thanks for sharing Benis! Cannot go wrong when you go with Cary.........I am sure you will be thrilled with your order. There are a few "gold standards" of discus around, and Cary is definitely one of them IMO! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don ;D

CARY_GLdiscus
07-31-2004, 05:03 PM
;)

Howie_W
07-31-2004, 08:17 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

;D

Expecting lots of pictures...no excuses. ;)

Howie

JasonBR
07-31-2004, 11:11 PM
Benis glad you are finally getting your Discus...You could not have ordered from a better source...Cary is the man and very intelligent with his Discus...Was also very nice to me on my visit and an awesome guy to hang out with...My fish are thriving!

Jason

Benis
08-01-2004, 12:47 AM
Hello :D,
My shipment will arrive this Tuesday @ my door, so I have three long days to go :waaa:. Once they transferred into their new home and settle down, I’ll start taking some pics and later post them. I’m nervous, worried, and anxious and feel a little insomnia coming along :yikes:. Where’s Tuesday, when you need it…. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:!!!!!!!!!!

Well, for now I’m going to have to deal with it and read some more articles and look @ pics :inquisitive:. I hope everyone can keep their fingers cross from me.

Later,

08-01-2004, 01:21 AM
Benis, I'm LMAOL... ;D;D;D;D;D You're too funny! I know the feeling though.

Drum roll, please! :drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer::drum mer::drummer::drummer:

TUESDAY, AUGUST 3rd, 2004

**Angie**

P.S. I look forward to the goodies from GLD. :sun:

Barb Newell
08-01-2004, 01:30 AM
Hey Benis, congratulations!!! :bounce2: Your excitement is delightful, hopefully the days will fly by!!

I remember, 2 years ago... I had lost all of my fish and Cary was sending me new fish, I was the same as you, he does feel like :santa: and really is an :angel:.

You're in good hands with Cary Strong, can't go wrong.

Barb :)

Please post pics once they're settled in.