PDA

View Full Version : Bush on drugs

wildthing
08-03-2004, 12:22 PM
this ( article ) if true would explain a few things eh?!...& veryscary if it is true....

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_4921.shtml

Anonapersona
08-03-2004, 04:32 PM
A psychiatrist that would claim to diagnose anything by watching a person give scripted speeches seen on videotape is probably in danger of losing a license.

It would be interesting to see if this site is full of similarly valid theories and claims from unnamed sources on other topics.

kaceyo
08-04-2004, 09:41 AM
You only have to look at his war mongering lies to be able to tell he's dangerously disturbed!!! Kaceyo

Wolf_Mek
08-04-2004, 01:30 PM
I think it's a bunch of bull, personally. If it is so true, why isn't it plastered all over every news network in the country?

Surely CNN, NBC, FNC, as well as others have many more resources at their disposal to dig things like this up.

DarkDiscus
08-04-2004, 01:36 PM
I'm personally not a fan of Bush, but you can tell by reading the "article" that it's a low quality, bogus piece. There are plenty of sites out there which may lampoon politicians and/or are partisan driven.

John

paul scarborough
08-04-2004, 09:58 PM

Discus_KC
08-05-2004, 10:51 AM
Call me a war monger too !!!!!!!!!! I volunteered to go !!!!!!!

And lookie what we found !!!!!!!!!

He only had "12 Years" to get rid of this stuff !!!!!!

Discus_KC
08-05-2004, 10:52 AM
Did I have this ???

Discus_KC
08-05-2004, 10:53 AM
We did some spring cleaning !!!!!!

Discus_KC
08-05-2004, 10:54 AM
Feeling the love !!!!!!!

Discus_KC
08-05-2004, 10:57 AM
Any idea how long this tunnel goes ?????? Or which direction ??? Or maybe a neighboring country !!!!!!!!

MILES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And there are hundreds of them in Iraq !!!!!!!!!!!!

cartoon
08-05-2004, 01:04 PM
WOW!THose photo's are SOBERING! WAKE UP and SMELL THE COFFEE, people. THank you for sharing those photo's and THANK YOU for your service to us and the US!!!!!!! If it were not for patriots like you, none of us would be doing water changes......cartoon

Fishin dude
08-05-2004, 01:54 PM
or enjoying sights like this :)

Discus_KC
08-05-2004, 02:41 PM
And just what if he would have followed the "U.N., we wouldn't be there.

Take a hard look at this. It still tears me up. I was not the one taking this pic. We were standing at attention trying to cope !!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( It's very sobering !!!!!!!!!!!

And guess what ??? This GI will go back in a heartbeat !!!!!!!!!!

FREEDOM has never been FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

kaceyo
08-05-2004, 05:06 PM
I was in no way trying to belittle the service men and women who volenteered and served in Iraq or anywhere else. I also am not nieve enough to think Saddam was anything less than a tyrent dictator who was more than willing to wipe us out for his personal enjoyment. However I do not have to be Pro War to be a patriot and if we attacked every country that had such things as shown in pictures we'd be at war in every corner of the globe. War is sometimes the price of freedom but we avoided no such wipeout of the USA, as suggested, by going to Iraq. I am certainly NOT unpatriotic because I don't want Bush shoving war down Americas throat and saying "go along or your anti-American". I have all the respect in the world for people who are willing and able to put their lives on the line for the USA, but my opinion of Bush is a very different issue. I feel I owe you at the very least this clarification of my comment. This is not what I come to Simply for and I will not make this mistake again. And obviosly the "on drugs" article was crap. Sincerely, Kaceyo

cartoon
08-05-2004, 07:17 PM
September 11th was not "shoved down our throats by Pres. Bush", and innocent Americans died for no reason.....don't ever forget this! THe United States of America has given more aid and more money to other countries, as well as our own homeland, than any other country in the world! Yet we get brutally attacked on our own soil and innocent Americans died a terrible and horrifing death! This is a very important FACT and the blame is not associated with the current administration. Any president that would let something like September 11th go without action would not be doing his job! Don't ever forget September 11th.

Also, the internet is full of bogus and un-scholarly sources. Anyone can create a web site, and anyone can call themselves a "psychotherapist", or worse "a journalist". If I chose to practice psychotherapy, I could hang out a sign right now and call myself "Dr. Bafoon Cartoon". Just like Dr. Phil and Dr. Laura....they are NOT PHD's, they are not Dr's., and psychology can be very subjective...don't ever forget.....

I need to go do a water change, excuse me!

DarkDiscus
08-06-2004, 09:54 AM
Okay everyone, this is definitely a touchy issue and it's pretty clear that was a BS article.

Politics is certainly one subject NO ONE will ever agree on and people tend not to be able to even understand other people's opinions.

Let's get back to discus!

John

Anonapersona
08-06-2004, 11:05 AM
I don't think we went to war with Iraq over Sept 11th... we went to war with Iraq because of Anthrax.

That is the WMD we have been looking for there. Anthrax scared the pants off of everyone in Washington DC. Who did it? Can they do it again? The USA will go stomping through one likely source country after the other until we have found the source and smashed it.

oodi
08-06-2004, 11:17 AM
Folks,

This is a sensitive issue to many, for varying reasons. We can debate it until the end of time, and the two sides will never come to an agreement... The ONLY option is to agree to disagree. So let's agree to disagree, and move on. I'm sure we can find more pleasant things to discuss.

Judi
:)

08-06-2004, 04:00 PM
“We can debate it until the end of time, and the two sides will never come to an agreement...”

That is so true Judy.
Especially in a year of a Presidential race.

Ronald 8)

Anonapersona
08-06-2004, 05:50 PM
Now, for something a bit more lighthearted...

http://www.jibjab.com/

I hope you find it funny, no matter which party you favor.