PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Dieter from Australia & TTO Link

08-07-2004, 01:06 AM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share this link on the product I use mostly to kill pathogens (and infections) in my tank which I have with over 30 fish in stock. Not only does this product works for me, but it is certainly useful in other areas of skin abrasions, mosquito bites, wounds, infection, etc., for human beings and animals alike.

Check out this link (which is straight from Dr. Dieter in Australia).

http://www.ttexport.com.au/

Best regards,
*Angie*

April
08-07-2004, 03:07 AM
melafix..is tea tree oil. i know someone who adds it to their bath water..for their skin.

yippy
08-07-2004, 03:12 AM
yeah - lol - me - cures my excema when i get it - i even have people tried it on their dogs for heat rash - cured - its a "Magic Potion" - i use more on me than my "lillian gish "

(Aussie for fish)

Kerry :D

flukes
08-08-2004, 09:49 AM
Yeah this is great stuff for fish aswell as humans and other animals. Great alternative to meds and isnt very expensive.

wildthing
08-09-2004, 05:45 PM
not exactly an objective source, as this Dr Deiter is the one with his name all over the product.....
I am not a fan of this stuff ....could you guess?
:)
and there aren't too many melaleuca trees in Amazonia....ok...there aren't any at all....

IMO the philososphy for good Discus husbandry is to take stuff out of the water, not to add stuff
:)

jmho

David