PDA

View Full Version : WTB Quality Discus Within Canada

DBM
08-23-2004, 02:01 AM
Hi guys,

I'm looking around for some top quality discus from someone who's willing to ship within Canada.

I'm actually a licenced importer (I do marines only), but can't justify importing multiple fish when I'm only looking for a few for my personal tank.

I'm open to most anything as long as they breed true (strains only please, no variable crosses) :D

Thanks,

Doug

Dkarc@Aol.com
08-23-2004, 11:02 AM
Well, for the best breeder in Canada there is Barb Newell. Not sure if she ships yet or not, but she has very high quality fish.

-Ryan

Jeff
08-23-2004, 07:56 PM
Jason also has some nice stuff. ;)

Rod
08-23-2004, 07:57 PM
Give Jason a call at www.superiordiscus.com

DBM
08-23-2004, 08:51 PM
Thanks for the tips guys. Jason and I have talked recently, the list I was sent is almost all made up of 2" fish. I forgot to mention I'm looking for fish 3" or larger.

I'll email him again and see if he's got larger fish that aren't listed. I've yet to ask Beverly if she'll ship, but I'll try her as well.

I may have to ask some of my customers if they want to piggy back on my order from overseas if I can't find what I'm looking for. Of course I'd prefer to buy local if it's feasible.

I appreciate the help.

Barb Newell
08-24-2004, 12:26 AM
Hi Ryan, thanks for mentioning me :)

Hi DBM. Right now I don't have any 3" fry. I have rose red x red snakeskin fry and will have gold pigeon snakes (parents are pic -- jl_17_gpss_spawn___.jpg) within the next few weeks - 2".

I will be selling off some of my adults soon to make some room, I'll post them or PM you when I've decided which ones to part with.

Pics of some of my fish here; http://forum.simplydiscus.com//index.php?board=12;action=display;threadid=14866;s tart=90

Barb

sjumper
08-31-2004, 06:06 PM
You got IM.