PDA

View Full Version : Limzer on aquabid

SSTurner
08-24-2004, 09:01 PM
I see Limzer is back on aquabid. I have nothing good to say about this guy. I would not buy from him again. The fish I got from him had big eyes and bird beaks. He said he would replace and never did .

Al you can move this or deleate what ever you want.

aggie_67
08-24-2004, 11:24 PM
If you had such bad experience with him why didn't you leave negative feedback!!!

Checked his feedback and it is 100% positive.

SSTurner
08-25-2004, 01:37 PM
Because the time had passed 90 days He had told me 3 times he was sending fish, I took three 1/2 days from work to be home nothing came. Then I moved and he said he sent the fish to my old address. C.O.D. in the winter in NY (told him 3 times I had moved) Don't think they drop off a COD at the doorwith no one to sign for it. You can buy from him if you want good luck. If I ever see him anywhere I'll get my refund ;) Steve

jeep
08-25-2004, 03:02 PM
Hi Steve,

I'm sorry for your experience and I hope you can come to some sort of solution.

Here's a link to Simply's Mission Statement... :)

http://www.simplydiscus.com/mission_statement.html

This site has a zero tolerance policy for anything posted in a negative fashion about other members, fish breeders, wholesalers, or suppliers. We feel this is the fairest policy possible to all parties. Positive comments are welcome. This is called a Positive Feedback System. If someone asks for experiences with certain breeders and you have had a negative one, simply state that it was a negative experience and ask those interested to e-mail you for details. In no way is this site to be involved in buyer/seller disputes. Posts of this nature will be removed at the discretion of the owners or their agents.

Good luck!!!

Brian

08-25-2004, 03:11 PM
:o Wow! That is horrible! >:( Steve, you have my regards. And, thanks for the posting.

Best wishes,
*Angie*

SSTurner
08-25-2004, 09:09 PM
Not here to step on toes just wanted the word out.
only solution is if I ever see the guy.

Remove post if you want no problem Steve

Chad
08-26-2004, 12:39 AM
Sorry man!! Why not buy from our sponsers?

Cary@ great lakes, Jack, Jeff us discus Etc.....

Chad

SSTurner
08-26-2004, 10:55 AM
I do this happend about a year ago I have fish from Cary, Jeff, Joe,Danny,Frank,Hep and Jack from Chi.

Dam forgot Mr Hans got some from him too

jeep
08-26-2004, 12:44 PM
Make Jack KC your next target ;)

SSTurner
08-26-2004, 01:44 PM
Got to meet KC Jack at the ACA. Very nice guy with some very nice fish

fish_maniac
08-26-2004, 11:00 PM
sorry for the silly question. Who is Jack KC? You can tell I am new here :)

Kam

Tad
08-26-2004, 11:08 PM
fish_maniac,
Jack AKA Discus_KC is a "Turbo Charged" Discus breeder fanatic ;D...located in Kansas, Thus the nickname....Highly recommended if your looking for quality discus ;) His email is KChawg1@aol.com

HTH,
Tad

fish_maniac
08-26-2004, 11:22 PM
Tad,
Thank you for the fast reply and info. Yes, I will keep his email handy for sure! Thanks again.

Kam

aloha_discus
08-27-2004, 12:10 AM
Aloha Kam, I have been to Jacks. He is an honest and is just pure. He has some of the best discus that I have seen. You cannot go wrong with Jack.

Ike ;D

jeep
08-27-2004, 10:37 AM
That was supposed to read Jack IN KC :-[

Ike, let me know when you make your next trip. I'd like to meet up with you...

Brian

aloha_discus
08-30-2004, 12:15 PM
Cant wait to meet you also Brian. Will let you know after I talk to Jack.

Aloha Braddah ;D