PDA

View Full Version : MOVING SALE: 75g aquarium, 9 discus (UPDATED 2)

paniza
08-28-2004, 08:57 PM
Greetings all,

*** note... updates are always on my last message

I'm moving from Canada to Japan and won't bring my fishes with me thus; here I come to sale them. 

Complete system for sale:

1 - 75 gallons aquarium (48x18x24);
1 - Light system with 2 lamps;
1 - Fluvial 404 with home made 2nd stage for bacterial;
1 - 350watts submersed heater (forgot the maker but it is a good one… see pictures);
1 – Aquarium support steal frame;

The fishes;
1 – Snaked skin couple (grew up together and put eggs last week);
2 – Snaked skin (1 has fine lines from Superior Discus);
2 – Red Melon from Superior Discus;
2 – Panda Pigeons;
1 – Leopard Spots Pigeon from Superior Discus.

These guys grew up with a beef heart mix, earth worms (home created decomposers), dried bloody worms and Cichlid Color sticks. Three snaked skins were bought in November last year and the others in March this year.

I don’t have a take measure with me right now but my guess is the biggest guys(snaked skin) are about 41/2 inches.

Two weeks ago 2 of the snaked skins decided to make and they put tons of eggs. Unfortunately my setup is not ready for that so, next day the eggs became dinner for everybody. I think they heard the moving to another country conversation and decided to do something to convince me not to… hmmm.

I live west of Toronto, very close to QEW and if you purchase it, you will need to pick them up in a scheduled date. I work from home so, time is not the problem.

Message me if you are interested and we go from there.

edited: the two fishes in the left corner are the couple.

paniza
08-28-2004, 08:58 PM
the aquarium

paniza
08-28-2004, 08:59 PM
the couple's female... toooooons of eggs.

paniza
08-28-2004, 09:00 PM
Superior Discus - blue finelines.

Papineau
08-31-2004, 09:37 AM
HI there,

Great looking fishes! I live in Montreal and can fly down to pick up all your fishes for $400 CAD. Sorry that I offer that little, but I have to factor in my plane ticket cost!! Interested??

Patrick 514-527-6569 (Hm)

paniza
08-31-2004, 11:48 PM
Hi Patrick,

Fly? Drive man!!! he he

I'm trying to sell the fishes and aquarium together... I will wait until the end of this week. If nothing comes up, I will sell by parts so, we might be able to do something.

Cheers,

Marcelo

Papineau
09-01-2004, 07:37 AM
Hi Marcelo,

I understand. Let me know soon. I could drive down ..... 7 hours!! Do you think that I can just leave the fishes be shaking around for that long! I am leaving for Europe for a 2 weeks holidays on the 10th, so I kinda need to pick up.......soon :) Good luck with your sale anyway !!

Patrick

Hi Patrick,

Fly? Drive man!!! he he

I'm trying to sell the fishes and aquarium together... I will wait until the end of this week. If nothing comes up, I will sell by parts so, we might be able to do something.

Cheers,

Marcelo

paniza
09-04-2004, 08:25 AM
UPDATE: I have decided to sell it in parts.

4 Snaked Skins: CDN$350 (1 couple) OBO
5 Pigeons: CDN$370 OBO
Aquarium and all accessories(the rest): CDN$300 OBO

I'm looking for a pocket PC Ipaq(4000+ models) and can accept one as part of payment.

Marcelo

Papineau
09-04-2004, 12:05 PM
Hi Marcelo,

If I pay for CAD 350 for all your SS's, can you keep them until I get back from Europe at the end of this month?? I am planning to fly down to TO via Westjet, spend a day to pick up, then return to Montreal via night train. I am just too tired to drive for 14 hours within a day!!

Patrick (p.lt.kwong@sympatico.ca)

UPDATE: I have decided to sell it in parts.

4 Snaked Skins: CDN$350 (1 couple) OBO
5 Pigeons: CDN$370 OBO
Aquarium and all accessories(the rest): CDN$300 OBO

I'm looking for a pocket PC Ipaq(4000+ models) and can accept one as part of payment.

Marcelo

paniza
09-04-2004, 12:12 PM
you got message.

paniza
09-22-2004, 10:24 AM
I'm sorry I haven't replied to your messages in the past week. I haven't been busy with the moving and I'm not getting the warnings from the forum.

I have an offer for a quick sale... all 5 pigeons plus all aquarium stuff for c$400.

I'm attaching more picture of the melons as per so many requests.

Thanks

paniza
09-22-2004, 10:25 AM
melon 1

quality of the picture not very good. sorry.

paniza
09-22-2004, 10:25 AM
quality of the picture not very good. sorry.

Kyle
10-24-2004, 08:18 PM
Hey Marcello. Im interested in the fish and aquarium stuff. I live in Toronto west end.

Please let me know if the items are still up for grabs.

Thx Kyle

lito
10-25-2004, 12:20 AM
Interested in your fish.
I am from the west end of GTA. I like to see them.
Please reply.
Thanks.