PDA

View Full Version : New stuff from RandalB.................

Amadhunter
09-16-2004, 12:50 AM
I bought a booster pump, and electronic level controller from RandalB. Thank you Randal for standing behind your service, and products!
One small hitch in the process, and Randal was all over it, offered money back, without return, and on top of that, USPS lost the first pkg! :( It took a while longer to get the stuff than normal, but it was worth the wait.
Oh, and Randal, I sure hope your feeling better!
Now for a couple of questions. I have Randal's 5 stage RO, 75 gpd, with the 150 gpd upgrade, booster pump, and level controller.
I'm wondering about how much RO should I be making per day now. Oh, and with all new prefilters. What should the psi be after the booster? My tap is 60 psi.
What should my TDS reading be?
Thanks again Randal,
Darren

P.S. Randal, I recieved the gauge today, thank you very much.

RandalB
09-16-2004, 01:04 AM
I'm wondering about how much RO should I be making per day now.

>> That depends on the water coming in, temp, etc. but you should be getting at least 175 GPD or better. I have the exact setup and I am getting 186 GPD out of it.

Oh, and with all new prefilters. What should the psi be after the booster?
>> Check it at the membrane, should be better than 80 PSI

What should my TDS reading be?

>> Again, that depends on the feed water but it should be less than 10 PPM at most. My setup is in the 2-4 PPM range with feed of 178 PPM

Glad we finally got it all straightened out Darrin!
RandalB

PS: I'd feel better if I could get rid of this d@mn cough! So bad it gives me headaches sometimes. Codeine cough syrup is nice tho...