PDA

View Full Version : Update:Red Passions from Carolina Discus

DISCUS USA
09-23-2004, 02:36 PM
Hi alls,,been meaning to post pics of the 4 Red Passions that i recieved a little over a month ago from Ivan Seah via Eric (Carolina Discus)..Here they are and im happy with them... ;D ..

DISCUS USA
09-23-2004, 02:40 PM
Heres 1 more for now...Thanks a bunch to Eric for sending me these gems... also these guys have grown almost half an inch since i recieved about 6 weeks ago ??? :o ;) ..there looking better and better everyday passing..

Hector NYC.... :P

Rod
09-23-2004, 05:43 PM
Looking good, nice shape and color

SantaFeDiscus
09-24-2004, 02:43 AM
Hector-
Very nice looking fish! Congrats ;)
Fred

fish_maniac
09-24-2004, 09:44 AM
Hector,
Very nice red passion :) :)

Kam

Webzilla
09-24-2004, 10:11 AM
Awesome! I sure like those...

DISCUS USA
09-25-2004, 10:30 AM
Thanks on compliments Rod,Kam,Webzilla..

Hey Fred hope your baby Red Passions from Nick are growing and doing well for you.. :)

Some people saying my RP s are not looking all that good..i have to disagree with them,,but then maybe they right ,,either way i will be feeding them more vigerously and see what becomes of them..they do have healthy appetites but been so busy with all my new arrivals haven t been able to balance everyone out equally..now all my new arrivals from different sources are settling down well,,will start concentrating on more larger water changes and double the amount of foods will be given to all my new fish..

Also they are still young and are 4.25 inches i belive at this point,,they dont look badd but with double the tlc they should be looking better in no time..another thing i have not used any color enhancer products on these guys..letting them color up naturally.. ;)

reptar15
09-25-2004, 01:57 PM
who says they aren't looking good? i don't see anything wrong with them ???
i think they look great so far
nice deep red and aren't stunted like other fish i often see.

reptar15
09-25-2004, 02:05 PM
this is just crazy if ppl think that they "aren't looking all that good"
wow!

but then u could always send them to me if they are as bad as ppl claim lol

Carolina discus
09-25-2004, 03:15 PM
Hector...
Hope you are well. I am amazed that you would get any negitive feedback on these. Shape and color looking very nice at 4".
Don't worry about it....you can't please everybody so don't try...
Best of luck...
Eric

DISCUS USA
09-25-2004, 03:29 PM
Eric hi,,i hear what you saying..actually it was only 2 people that said my rp s dont look the best...one guy i dont give a crap what he thinks :P the other guy i respect to the fullest and he didn t say the rp s were not great but hinted they were a little frail..

I agree with the guy that said they look a little frail..but thats my fault for being so busy with my new arrivals and not feeding them so good ,,i ve been feeding them solely various flake foods..ON flakes 1,earth worm flakes,vitamin booster flakes,scrambled egg flakes,plankton flakes..i recently stopped feeding Live CBW because they are a bit pricey after shipping costs,,so started beef heart again ,,it took some time but the rps now tear up the beef heart like piranahs..so i have high hopes for these RP s to grow Big and strong..

My goal now is to make the RP s into huge monsters...LOL..lets see what happens.. ;D ;D ;D ;D

DISCUS USA
09-25-2004, 03:33 PM
Reptar LOL,,i likes them so you will have to contact Eric if you want some sent to you...

im keeping mines til the very end,,or until i get 1 pair then i sell you the remaining 2 out of the 4 ;D ;D ;D