PDA

View Full Version : Announcing Simplyware!!!

oodi
10-08-2004, 04:00 PM
Attention Simplydiscus members !!!

We are proud to announce a series of distinctive merchandise bearing the SimplyDiscus logo. This merchandise will nicely compliment the sites t-shirts, and are the first installment of a very extensive list of items we hope to offer You. Proceeds from the sales of these items support the operation of SimplyDiscus.com.

We are taking prepaid orders for these items. Payment for merchandise can be made by PayPal to brewmaster15@att.net. OR by Postal Money Order (Please IM Brewmaster for mailing address). For all orders, Please include your shipping info, contact info, and a list of the items your are requesting.

In the USA....
Coffee mugs: $17 which includes priority shipment
Mouse Pads: $15 which includes priority shipment
Mouse: $20 which includes priority shipment

Canadian orders: Please add an additional $5 to the total of your order to cover shipping costs.

All other International orders: Contact Brewmaster (brewmaster15@att.net) prior to placing your order for shipping costs.

We will only be accepting orders until 10-29-04, so please get your orders in early.

Thank You for your support,
SimplyDiscus.com

http://webpages.charter.net/oodi/simplyware1.jpg

http://webpages.charter.net/oodi/Simplyware2.jpg

Jeff
10-08-2004, 04:25 PM
Nice ;)

DarkDiscus
10-08-2004, 04:26 PM
I'm still waiting for the boxers, but the coffee mugs look very cool. I'll have to get a set!

John

Cosmo
10-08-2004, 08:11 PM
Way Cool !!.. gonna get a couple mugs for sure :)

RyanH
10-09-2004, 12:19 PM
Hey Everyone!

This is an excellent opportunity for us to support Al and Ryan and the site. They give so much to keep Simply going. Unfortunately, most of their dedication, financial sacrifice, and hard work is never made known to the community that reeps the benefits from it. By buying Simply gear you not only get to sport some pretty cool merchandise, but you will also help keep the site going strong by contributing financially.

We all benefit from using SimplyDiscus. Let's show our support and give something back!

BTW, this is just an initial offering of Simplyware. Tad and Judi have worked very hard to make Simplyware happen but they could use input from the members to make it successful. They have a large variety of potential products that can be made available if the demand is there. If anyone has any suggestions or ideas of Simplyware products that they would like to see please let Tad, Judi, or Al know.

This is our site! Let's show everyone how proud we are of it! :D

-Ryan

Pick
10-11-2004, 08:14 PM
The coffee mugs are a must have!

TC

Truelies
10-12-2004, 05:33 AM
I was planning to buy a T-Shirt only, however, I’ve changed my mind. I will buy a T-Shirt + coffee mug... they are so beautiful....

Keep up the good work.

Brewmaster, you had provided me with the price of the T-shirt (thanks for your efforts). May I get the price of the mug as well.

B.regards
Truelies

Marian
10-12-2004, 05:38 AM
Can you make some gift everyone on his birthday? ;)

Truelies
10-13-2004, 02:27 AM
well it is a good idea provided you bear the cost ;)

Regards,
Truelies

Carol_Roberts
10-13-2004, 11:20 AM
I have the mousepad here at home and just ordered the coffeemug and another mousepad for work ;D

Tad
10-18-2004, 12:08 PM
We will only be accepting orders until 10-29-04, so please get your orders in early!

I want to thank all of our members who have already ordered and would like to remind others that there is a deadline for orders coming up soon. This is a perfect oppurtunity to help SimplyDiscus.com maintain the quality of the site in exchange for some neat stuff :). Also you might consider ordering for some of your online forum friends as gifts etc, what a perfect way to say "thank you" or "happy birthday".

Thank You for your Support,
SimplyDiscus.com

Discusgeo
10-18-2004, 07:24 PM
OK I got my order in, sorry for the late order but I been busy.
George

Tad
10-19-2004, 03:51 PM
OK I got my order in, sorry for the late order but I been busy.
George

George,
Nothing to be sorry about, Your order is definately on time and greatly appreciated....its support like Yours that keeps SimplyDiscus.com the "Best" :thumbsup:

Thank You,
Tad

oodi
10-20-2004, 12:20 PM
Only 9 shopping days left!!!

Judi
:)

Tad
10-23-2004, 11:24 AM
For those who haven't or are considering, there are only 6 days left :)

Again thanks for your support,

SimplyDiscus.com

Carol_Roberts
10-23-2004, 11:29 AM
I haven't received a confirmation on my order - have you sent confirmations out yet?

brewmaster15
10-23-2004, 04:55 PM
HI Carol,

I have sent confirmations out to everyone...But I don't think you and maybe others got one. . I get a bazillion emails and Ims daily and sometimes I forget that paypal doesn't forward replies.. When I get a paypal notification, its email address is the senders, If out of habit I hit reply...it for some reason never seems to make it to the customer.Paypal used to say not to reply but now doesn't so I guess I thought?think it now allows it. I have to specifically open a new email and send them out. Sometimes I forget this and hit reply...I Think it happened to you, as I know I sent you a thank you. I went thru this with t-shirts also. This system is not automated and we don't have an online store yet... what we have is me wearing another hat and sometimes not wearing it well. :-\ I appreciate everyones orders and would ask that anyone who has not recieved a confirmation and is concerned that the order was not received is asked to please contact me directly.

-al

Barb Newell
10-23-2004, 06:06 PM
I got my order in!

Barb :)

oodi
11-08-2004, 01:20 PM
Hello everyone, and welcome back!!!

Due to the forum down time, we are extending the sale of these items until Nov 15th.

Thank you for your support!

Judi

oodi
11-12-2004, 02:21 PM
There are only a very few days left on this sale. The number of mugs avalailable is limited, so please inquire prior to ordering.

Thanks,

Judi

Carol_Roberts
11-12-2004, 08:57 PM
I have a mousepad for home and my office. I really like the mug :sun:

RyanH
11-12-2004, 10:57 PM
I ordered my mug and mousepad! Unfortunately, before I even had them out of the box my wife commandeered them. :(

I hope she's enjoying them.... OK yeah, she just informed me that she is, in fact, enjoying them a great deal. :cry:

Tad
11-15-2004, 04:22 PM
Carol and Ryan,
Glad your enjoying your "Simplyware" ;)

Today is the last day to order for those who were considering or contemplating purchasing.

Thanks to all that have ordered and supported SimplyDiscus with your purchases,

regards,
Tad

fish_maniac
11-17-2004, 12:21 AM
Hi,
I got my 2 coffee mugs and they are very nice. The only problem is that one of the handle is broken:-(. Can I use some super glue to glus them back?

Kam

oodi
11-17-2004, 12:52 AM
Hi Kam,

You can try to glue it. But... I will send another one out to you tomorrow.

Judi

fish_maniac
11-17-2004, 06:20 PM
Judi,
Thank you for your help. I think it is OK and you don't have to send me a new one. I will use the cup as a pen holder. I ordered the cup partial to help out the site. I don't want to site to lose any money on the sell. BTW, The packaging is great. I don't think there is anything wrong with the packaging. I think it is one of those thing.

Thanks and the cup looks great!

Kam

fish_maniac
11-28-2004, 10:40 PM
Judi,
Thank you for sending me a replacement cup. They look great. Thanks again!

Kam

oodi
11-29-2004, 11:58 AM
You're welcome, Kam... enjoy!!!

Judi