PDA

View Full Version : WTB: yellows, close to cincinnati, ohio

jaydaman
10-16-2004, 10:43 PM
hi all, i'm looking for 1-3 yellow discus within driving distance of cincinnati, ohio. solid or mostly solid yellow, NO WILDS. i have seem some online under different names including yellow diamond, but since i can't afford to buy 6 or 12 fish at a time, shipping puts it out of my price range. i'm not cheap, just on a budget. i need to find some yellows to keep my wife happy, and we all know how important that is! thanks, jason p.

Mike_T
10-18-2004, 11:11 AM
jason,

i don't know of anyone breeding those in the area. to find exactly what you're describing would tough and probably expensive. i'd just save a little more and get something comparable from Cary. i know of a couple people you might wanna ask in the area...just send me a pm. good to see someone else in the area. also, al johnson's hatchery(rocky mountain discus) is about a three hour drive from us. al has excellent fish, i've seen them in person. what are you keeping?

-mike t

susankay1
10-19-2004, 11:13 PM
I have a yellow pair that are setting on eggs right now. With any luck at all, we should have some wigglers by the weekend. We are in Central Indiana, about 3 hours from Cinn. HTH