PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION ALL LURKERS...

jeep
11-15-2004, 12:33 PM
...ATTENTION ALL LURKERS AND MEMBERS...

:sun: :sun: :sun: :sun:

If you've ever considered becoming a member of Simplydiscus, now is the time to join!!

In celebration of out new format, there will be some exciting events in the near future...

BUT, you must be a registered member to participate.

All members from all countries world-wide are encouraged to participate.

BUT, you must be a registered member prior to the start of the event to participate.

:bouncegre :bounce: :bouncegre :bounce: :bouncegre :bounce: :bouncegre :bounce: :bouncegre :bounce: :bouncegre :bounce:

:sun: That's all we can say for now :sun:

- The Simplydiscus team!!

Spices
11-17-2004, 12:44 AM
Hey, Brian... It's me Angie!

Glad to have returned to the forum. I was wondering what ever happened to SD. But in all, glad to see it has a new look to it. Just got to get used to pop up captures of text every time I point to a link while browsing subject items. LOL That bugs me a bit. LOL

I will be making cameo appearances here and then. So, look out I'm back with a force of data and more interesting experiences with my tank.

So long.

*Angie* (aka Fry Girl) :angel:

Carol_Roberts
11-17-2004, 01:02 AM
Welcome back :wave: How come you changed your name, Angie?

jeep
11-17-2004, 09:38 AM
Hi Angie!!! Welcome back... hopefully for good :) :) :)

ping
11-19-2004, 01:33 AM
Hi Spices,

Welcome back :)

Regards,
Ronny

Spices
11-22-2004, 02:57 AM
Hi,

It's been a short hiatus to say the least. But I've been in the LFS looking at all the wonderful medications I can pick up and I have a few.

I'm gonna be posting my experiences soon with these meds and the fish photos are to come.

Yes, Brian, I sure will try to make it for good from now on. : ) I sure missed you folks.

Oh, Carol, I had the hardest time trying to use my old screen name and getting thru into SimplyDiscus. Can you believe it? I hate to even get into it here. But when I extract a certain name from the questionnaire box, I got thru. That was all it took. LOL

Best of luck to you folks. I really admire your motivations in discuskeeping. :angel:

Ta..ta...

*Angie*

allan_mark76
12-02-2004, 03:30 AM
:wave:

jeep
12-02-2004, 07:44 PM
HURRY!!!

ONLY 4 MORE DAYS :wave: