PDA

View Full Version : Meeting up in Miami

Snow White
11-23-2004, 12:35 AM
Hi there

I'm looking forward to meet any hobbyist or commercial guys during my stay in Miami,Florida. I'll be there with my family members in Miami from 13th Dec to 9th Jan 2005.

Ideally I would prefer to meet up preferrably the last few days of my stay cos we will have several short trips within Florida as well. Though it is my second visit to Florida, however I'm still very new to your area. Only myself will be involve in this discus meetup cos the rest of my family prefer shopping and dining.

Shall look forward to anyone who like to meet up, do some hatchery visits, local fish shops or even sit down for hours just to talk about discus......I would love it! Haven't been doing this for a long long time.......

Look forward to hear from you, thanks!

LUQMAN

aquatechnics
11-26-2004, 08:05 PM
Hi Luqman,

Your trip is around the corner, :D lol! We are not in Miami anymore but still close to it, 35 minutes without traffic.... ;)

Let me know when you would like to visit our new place to meet our wilds and have some discus talk. :santa:

Regards,
Alberto

Snow White
11-27-2004, 09:13 AM
Hi Alberto

Is your new location near to Jack's place cos I intend to pay him a visit, if possible the hatchery as well. Have I have you address and contact numbers? Will call you when I'm there.

Regards
Luqman

aquatechnics
11-27-2004, 09:53 AM
Hi Luqman,

We are now in Plantation and Jack Watley lives in Fort Lauderdale, very close to us. His hatchery is in North Miami and it is always a pleasure to meet Gabe over there.

I will send you an email with our info and directions how to get to our place.

:santa:
Alberto