PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Everyone

Eddie
11-28-2004, 11:18 AM
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone. You have been so much help. Every single person in this forum seems so personable and willing to give advice. I wish I could return the favor to all of you. Your the best :thumbsup:

jeep
11-28-2004, 12:34 PM
:)

Wes
02-10-2015, 05:47 PM
I hate to bring up a old thread but Pat and Ricardo and Paul were talking about not seeing Eddie on for a while and I remembered reading this a while back. Eddie was thanking people for helping him when he first came to simply and wrote " I wish I could return the favor to all of you".Eddie spent the net 9 years returning the favor. If you were on simply between 2005 and 2014 he answered a question for you. Eddie Posts: 27,656 . Thank you Eddie for all your help and looking forward to when you have time to answer a couple more.

Wes

Second Hand Pat
02-10-2015, 06:09 PM
Hopefully he will be able to return soon. I will keep reminding him :evilgrin:

rickztahone
02-10-2015, 06:16 PM
I hate to bring up a old thread but Pat and Ricardo and Paul were talking about not seeing Eddie on for a while and I remembered reading this a while back. Eddie was thanking people for helping him when he first came to simply and wrote " I wish I could return the favor to all of you".Eddie spent the net 9 years returning the favor. If you were on simply between 2005 and 2014 he answered a question for you. Eddie Posts: 27,656 . Thank you Eddie for all your help and looking forward to when you have time to answer a couple more.

Wes

about 26,000 of those were to help me out lol.

brewmaster15
02-10-2015, 07:26 PM

Wes

hey Wes,
Eddie just celebrated his birthday and posts on facebook....

Join us there...
http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?117910-DID-IT!-SimplyDiscus-is-on-facebook-now

and tell him that in person or post the link to this thread... I am sure he would like to read it..:)

al