PDA

View Full Version : the old style board

ozone
12-01-2004, 05:08 AM
don't want to be a party pooper but I think that the old board was better. I prefer the older one better . it was simpler and easier on the eyes.

.....ozone

GulfCoastDiscus
12-01-2004, 08:17 AM
Changes are always hard to accept. I've already forgotten how the old board use to be. Play around and discover the new things this board has to offer. Post more and make new friends.;)

dan

Elcid
12-01-2004, 08:27 AM
I was just wondering if it were possible to access the old posts via the old software through a link on the new board so that we can see all the old pictures?

thanks,
Sandeep

brewmaster15
12-01-2004, 02:46 PM
Hi,
Unfortunately those photos are gone. I wish we could have preserved it, but in many ways we are very lucky that the posts themselves were not lost as well.

I think in a short time the missing pics will not be missed as newer ones are posted. If theres a particular pic that you wanted to see, try to IM or email the poster. They can add it in if they have it and want to.

Hth,
al

Elcid
12-01-2004, 05:28 PM
I agree that there is a lot of useful info on the old posts and quite valuable. It is frustrating, however, to see a post like "here are my blues" and not be able to see any of them.

HEY, HOW ABOUT EVERYONE ADD MORE OF YOUR BEST FISH INTO THE NEW SYSTEM.

ACTUALLY, I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SEE THE FISH YOU HAVE KEPT IN YOUR OWN TANK THE LONGEST :)

thanks,
Sandeep