PDA

View Full Version : WHAT ABOUT MAC'S DISCUS ????

VOYTEK
12-12-2004, 06:27 PM
HI

I'm about to get some discus, and I was wondering if anyone of you have ever ordered anything from Mac's discus ...

I realy want to get some fish from this site - but what is my main concearn is that he can not provide the actual pictures of his fish ... kind of weird 4 me ...

If you know something about this vendor please let me know

- voytek333@msn.com

THANK YOU

voytek

Huy Nguyen
12-12-2004, 08:33 PM
I would not like to say no more no less. All I can say is "DON'T DO IT". I had terrible experience.

DISCUS USA
12-12-2004, 10:51 PM
Voytek

Macs denied me pics too when i was asking about some of their fish a while back..cause of that i did not buy.

Im planning order with someone else other than the importer i was telling you about the other day VOYTEK,,if you interested in sharing shipping let me know i tell you who i am planning on buying from this time..email me if interested ASAP

fish_maniac
12-12-2004, 11:23 PM
Hi Voytek,
Are you in the nyc? I heard here is a shop in Queens that has some discus. id you visit the shop? Jeff Young has some nice fishes for sell right now. May be a saver choice.

Kam

mench
12-13-2004, 09:21 AM
Listen to the advice on these boards....ALWAYS try to see pics of actual fish you are buying...Just my thoughts,I would stay away from local fish store discus...better to get from breeders.

Mench