PDA

View Full Version : My Deepest Apologies

aloha-discus1
01-26-2005, 01:48 PM
Aloha Everyone, I would like to give my sincerest (sp?)apologies to the members of this board and to all visitors, and lurkers also and Especially Al (Brewmaster 15) Brian (jeep) and Carol Roberts. I made a few comments that I should have taken up with a person whom I did not agree with. Not vent for all to see. The members and this board were very supportive of me when disaster hit and should have done the same and offer my support only.

I accused someone of doing some Bashing and I in return became this person and bashed this Forum. Well no more. I have always been a person to stand aside and say nothing and now I will remain that way.

So to all I am so very SORRY. Please forgive me and my transgressions.

Angie I still Love You.

Mahalo, Ike

Jeff in NC
01-26-2005, 03:10 PM
I did not read the posts in question.But it takes a big person to say I was wrong and I am sorry good for you!!!!! Jeff

Spices
01-26-2005, 08:28 PM
Hey Ikey...

LOL... Oh, my! I'm glad I finally found HUMAN BEINGS!!! For a while I thought I'd never meet another HUMAN BEING. In this huge planet called Earth it is sooo hard to find someone like a HUMAN BEING. LOL

I love it! No but for real, this is the first forum I ever participated in and it amazes me that there are folks who are like me --crazy for discus and other animals. But it's more amazing to find forgiveness and apologies. This is great. Hey, whatever was stirring you up Ikey it's alright with me. Don'cha worry. It's no problem, Mon! Aloha ... Peace Be with Us!

*Angie*

Aloha Everyone, I would like to give my sincerest (sp?)apologies to the members of this board and to all visitors, and lurkers also and Especially Al (Brewmaster 15) Brian (jeep) and Carol Roberts. I made a few comments that I should have taken up with a person whom I did not agree with. Not vent for all to see. The members and this board were very supportive of me when disaster hit and should have done the same and offer my support only.

I accused someone of doing some Bashing and I in return became this person and bashed this Forum. Well no more. I have always been a person to stand aside and say nothing and now I will remain that way.

So to all I am so very SORRY. Please forgive me and my transgressions.

Angie I still Love You.

Mahalo, Ike

Carol_Roberts
01-27-2005, 12:49 AM
Don't worry about it Ike, you've never been a trouble maker. You are a passionate and compassionate discus keeper ;)

Jason
01-27-2005, 01:00 AM
I'd rather rather read a post like this than bashing any day! :-)