PDA

View Full Version : looking for location a discus breeder on Vancouver island or in Vancouver

guppygirl
02-01-2005, 09:31 PM
Hi I am new to here, My name is Lisa. This program is wonderful. Can you tell me where I can find a discus breeder. I am interested in to buy some blue diamonds, Yellows, White, Greens, etc.

thank you for your help me

guppygirl

April
02-01-2005, 10:14 PM
hello there and welcome to simply discus. glad you like it. : ) if you want to take a nice drive over the malahat and to nanaimo..i would go see Duncan. he is on here as northwestcoastdiscus. he has a small hatchery going and has fry. it would be great for you to see the parents with the fry on them and eggs etc. its worth the drive. and you could get some homebred healthy happy discus. His name is Duncan. i would send him a private message . or..ill direct him to this post.

Northwestcoastdisc
02-01-2005, 10:29 PM
Hi Guppygirl ( Lisa)

April, thank you for let her know:)

You are right chosice here. You are always welcome and see around my hatchery. I am sure you will enjoy seeing and learning a lot around my hatchery discus, strains, etc. I am sure worth to trip from Victoria to here.

I have anivable discus for sale. Red Diamonds, Super Melon reds, Germnay Greens, Blue diamond snakeskins, Wild Green x Blue Diamonds, and more.

I have some Adults for sale they are between 5" to 8" Blue Scropion, new Red Turquoises, lot of varity of pigeon bloods are very clean body and more. you can connect me via msn messenger at amazon_discus@hotmail.com

I hope i will forward meet you soon.

Duncan

guppygirl
02-03-2005, 09:36 PM
Thank you April and Duncan.

I talked to Duncan on via msn messager. He has lot of varity of discus, He sent me photos of his discus. I am very excited to look forward to see him tomorrow.

Guppygirl

discusboy777
02-03-2005, 10:33 PM
Let us know how it goes.

Jeff
02-04-2005, 02:57 PM
I would suggest Duncan and also Glenn. I know Glenn has a lot of nice 2-3" discus.

guppygirl
02-08-2005, 09:09 PM
Hello everyone,

I went to see Duncan Last Thursday. I was really very impressive with him, He has 53 tanks! I spent time with him for 2 hours. Duncan has lot of kind discus. They are so beautiful fish, I never see his some discus are so big about 9 inches and so many diffrent colors discus in my life. He has so many babies on their parents are very cool and very interested.
I am extremely happy with Duncan to do business, his price are better than my location petshops. I bought 6 discus from him. He gave me 2 extra. I got 4 red diamond turquoises and 4 melon reds. He has professional packing. He is a nice and very honest guy, He showed me everything about discus, I learned from him a lot. He is an awesome man! he is hearing impaired, I wish he can hear. It worth to trip to see him, thank April and Jeff, I would love come back and see him again to buy more fish from him. I would give you high recommend to buy fish from him.

Guppygirl

Northwestcoastdisc
02-08-2005, 09:18 PM
Hi Lisa,

Thank you, you are very nice comment about me :) Its very pleausred nice meet you and enjoy keeping wiht discus. I am sure you will like to watch them when they are little ones turn out to adults !

I will forward to see you again in the near future!

good luck

Duncan

NWCD