http://www.aquaforums.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2694&st=60

nacra99
02-18-2005, 02:44 AM
Oh my.......Interesting pic......:shocked:
Didn't see that one coming.....lol
Awesome stuff Cary. Wishing you all the best! :thumbsup:

April
02-18-2005, 03:49 AM
hi there mr. cary. sounds good to me..playin with the kids and fishies for yourself. just as long as you stop in with your great advice and a hi to everyone here and there.
by the way..your red rose is a daddy of a brood of 5 week old kids now. so far so good. : )
thanks for the males.

allan_mark76
02-18-2005, 04:12 AM
I'm proud of you CARY ! ! ! I wish you the best...and don't be a stranger on SIMPLY ! ! !:antlers:

lkleung007
02-18-2005, 04:21 AM
Hey Cary,

Good to see you posting Bro!!!!

Say Hi to Sue and the kids for me...we'll talk soon.

Lester :)

JasonBR
02-18-2005, 06:08 AM
Yep, I wish you the best also Cary...One of the best!...Let us know if you start selling again.

Jason

RyanH
02-18-2005, 07:54 AM
It's good to see you taking time for yourself and your family Cary. I'm really happy for you.

Sometimes it's important to step back and just enjoy the hobby on a personal level and not have to worry about customers and profits. If it's not fun what the hell is the point? Good for you! :)

Take care!
-Ryan

Tad
02-18-2005, 11:24 AM
Cary,
Couldn't be more proud of you :thumbsup: . Spending more time with family is more important than anything we do . This Years ACA will be exceptional with the Sue, Yourself and a whole school of lil Strongs ;)

Best wishes,
Tad

brewmaster15
02-18-2005, 12:01 PM
What Am Doing!..The right thing Bro...The right thing. Fish come and go... Family first. You have had a rough time the past few years...going back to doing the things you love best is. The best and only choice! :) I "understand" why you are where you are today..you know better than anyone.. ;) :)

No matter what you do Cary, I know you'll always be the best at it. Looking forward to swapping fish with you as a hobbyists.

I am happy for you and your family!

your friend always,
Brew

madcowl
02-18-2005, 01:00 PM
hi cary , i guess i made it to you just in time to get my first grown fish . i am so glad i made it there in time to get them since they are awesome .

i'm glad you will get to spend some time with the family and your pairs will get your full attention and you can do a little more relaxing and watching them like i'm sure you used to do .

when i used to build race cars for customers , my own race car project never got worked on since i was always working on everyone elses toys until 10 p.m. and later some days . weekends were spent at the track with customers and testing cars .

what started as a fun DREAM job turned into a hectic stressful job that got too busy for me to keep up with .

during some bad times with bounced checks from customers and parts failures from suppliers that cost me a lot of labor with no reimbursement , i made up my mind to work elsewhere and come home and work on MY hot rods instead of someone elses and get some of the fun out of the race cars . it worked like a charm , i now have my dream cars and work for someone else (not building cars ) and can come home and do what i WANT !

i wish my dad was half the dad you are being right now , unfortunately he didn't listen to my mom and was never there to spend time with us .

you are doing the right thing and your still young and with your knowledge and experience , i'm sure we will see some awesome new strains come out of your fish room !!!

later , when you have some young for sale from your pairs , just post it here and you know they will go in a hurry , so keep us informed if you end up with some for sale you know you cant keep all the babies !

thanks again for all the awesome fish and the tanks etc , you helped me out a bunch . ted evans

Discus_KC
02-18-2005, 03:09 PM
People come and people go !!!

But the "CLASSY" ones are never far away !!!!!!!! They put family and friends first, and finally this round addiction we seem to just love !!!!

Jack

Wahter
02-18-2005, 10:02 PM
Cary - the only guy who says "AM" when he means "I'M". :D j/k

Glad to hear that you have decided to spend more time with your family - your kids will only grow up once. Time is irreplaceable.

Hope you and your family have a fun and safe time at the ACA!!!

Walter

Spices
02-18-2005, 10:37 PM
I agree with above, God, family and friends are the ultimate first. Wishing you the best. --angie-- :)

crimson cross
02-19-2005, 12:03 AM
Cary,
Remember this...once a breeder, always a breeder..it's in our blood...lol...
May your return be STRONGer. Take care and all the best to you and your family.

Carol_Roberts
02-19-2005, 02:01 AM
Am looking forward to meeting your wife and kids (and you) in Texas :)

korbi_doc
02-20-2005, 02:20 PM
:D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: