PDA

View Full Version : Carol they laid again!!!

crazy4discus
02-24-2005, 02:29 AM
wow today i got home from my night class which was about an hour and 10 mins ago to get on the comp and look at discus stuff right... so i was just looking on simply and turned to the breeding tank to look at my pair and i saw the female laying again! but i thought to myself is't this 2 soon? so i had to go and look i didn't see no eggs at first then i saw a couple now i got over a hundred eggs... i got the wire mesh this time there still at it as im typing so wish me luck guys... oh yeah is this healthy for her to lay so soon after she just laid 4 days ago? i was expecting at least 2 weeks like last time but i don't know what got into them there at it again hopefully i get my babies this time.... below is the pic of the pair im trying to get babies from...

Chrisb
02-24-2005, 12:23 PM
Congratulations good luck this time :)

crazy4discus
02-24-2005, 02:23 PM
thanks chrisb i need the luck after what my pair always been doing but i got the wire on and there still protecting the eggs from 2 other males in the tank...

Carol_Roberts
02-24-2005, 05:47 PM
Did you see the male make runs over the eggs this time?

crazy4discus
02-24-2005, 06:43 PM
yes Carol he made runs both times just last time they ate it i still don't know who the eater is because i wasn't home... the female was laying then the male did his thing they kept on doing it for about an hour and 15 mins befor they stopped... right now there are about 23 dead white eggs and more then a hundred clear eggs still and it has been almost 17 hours... so i got to wait and see now because i got the wire protecting the eggs the parents find the wire very strange but still just look at there eggs...